Linkman

LightShock

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

ROOk15

Guys I would be the best DJ!
I'd get some Fergie music!

Kita

I would if it didn't go through quicktime.  One of the sites I help run has a radio show that one of the users does.  However, it runs through quicktime and for some reason I could never get it to work.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Harry

We'd have the option to listen to it, right?

Wolf

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Harry on October 30, 2007, 07:24:04 AM
Of course.

Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 04:47:37 AM
I would if it didn't go through quicktime.  One of the sites I help run has a radio show that one of the users does.  However, it runs through quicktime and for some reason I could never get it to work.
It will run off any media player you have. WMP, Winamp, and maybe iTunes. Others may work as well.

HoganM

I'll be DJ if there is one. I have all types of music, (Rap, Rock, Metal, although not so much dance, but i have electronica)

I would probably listen.
You could make a thread where you could request music

Bowser81889

I'm a regular member at NSider2, so I rarely ever come to this site.  However, I have seen some new features being implemented here that would...entice me to possibly come back more often.  A streaming radio broadcast would be awesome.  However, I'd appreciate it if a variety was played instead of one genre, though I believe that was already cleared up earlier in this thread.  But this sort of feature sounds interesting.  If you want to, then go for it. :)

Oh, and Rock FTW. :P  If a lot of that was played, you definitely have a deal.

Kita

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 30, 2007, 11:37:44 AM
Of course.

It will run off any media player you have. WMP, Winamp, and maybe iTunes. Others may work as well.

If it runs off iTunes I would certainly listen to it.  Though I would be afraid of the kind of music. *doesn't listen to things with bad words* So I would at least try ^_^

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 12:13:06 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 30, 2007, 11:37:44 AM
Of course.

If it runs off iTunes I would certainly listen to it.  Though I would be afraid of the kind of music. *doesn't listen to things with bad words* So I would at least try ^_^
I can't guarantee anything, but not much of my music has cursing in it, so...:P

DIMENTIO1

Linkman

Quote from: ROOk15 on October 30, 2007, 03:55:37 AM
Guys I would be the best DJ!
I'd get some Fergie music!
no..... just no.....  :|