News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Why does there seem to be so many homosexual people here?

Started by bluaki, November 02, 2007, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on November 02, 2007, 10:35:34 PM
Meh....

I'm an Administrator at

http://www.student.com/

Most specifically, I'm 1 of the g/l/b room Administrators (Gay/Lesbian/Bi Sexual) Chat rooms here.

I been an Admin here for over 3 years, and every good week, in the "GLB" room
I come across users who
"gay bash/flame/harass" gay people etc...and all that good stuff.

I also try to explain why things are the way they are, and why gay people atleast Exist in this world.

I'm as open minded as can be, and I'm open like a book when it comes to sexuality
(For the most part).

Of course I don't go blurting my personal business to anybody either.

HERE at NSF, because I over all feel that the "Maturity" level is incredibly high
compared to other Forums, I feel "Free'er" and more comfortable here.

Because the people here are open minded and accepting.

People lean on 1 another... if the majority is accepting, then new people who do
come here will more then likely go with the crowd and accept those/people who are different.
Thats how it is here.

I didn't know Me86 was until the True Nsider close, I could of sworn that he was a she.

I never knew Bluaki, and the other members mentioned in the 1st post I never heard of them,
but it's good to know, I'm not the only 1 here.
8)
Man, you continue to be cooler and cooler. Who can say they've got a problem with people of different sexual preferences when you get people like this? There people, gotta admit that after hearing what he said.

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Pixie

(:

Rius

There does seem to be an outbreak of them recently... I blame the Wii. :P

Anyway, people tend to be more comfortable and outspoken on the internet when talking to a bunch of strangers who they could care less about. :\

Mystic

Zack777

I blame you... J/K, but still. This is the internet, to get away from everyone you push the big power button on the computer. But in real life, you have to deal with everyone everyday. For gays, apparently thats a bad thing for them. And besides, at least on the internet there is the Ban/Block button  :)

Jono2

because none of us know each other in person, and therefore, you don't lose face by telling the truth (or by lying for that matter).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

ME86

Quote from: Lotos on November 03, 2007, 10:56:14 AM
Honestly, I couldn't tell that any of them were gay, except Bluaki, as I have seen her post that she was a lesbian.  That's how oblivious I am.

You're not oblivious, at least not to me, I've never really ever explicitly stated my sexual orientation. 

Silverhawk79

Probably because people feel more secure and accepted here, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, background, or personal beliefs.

HeroOfTimeO0

Nintendo appeals to everyone.
And boo @ this thread. :(

Driftr

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 03, 2007, 11:06:59 AM
Probably because people feel more secure and accepted here, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, background, or personal beliefs.
That's also why they felt accepted at the original NSider...because we weren't allowed to discuss such topics.  And to keep the harmony of this forum, we should outlaw it as well.
Star Fox Command gamertag: NE_Driftr
MPH gamertag: NS_Driftr
Tetris Ds gamertag: Sasquatch
LostMagic gamertag: Sasquatch

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your Earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of Rhye

- Seven Seas of Rhye , by Queen

bluaki

Quote from: Lotos on November 03, 2007, 10:56:14 AM
Honestly, I couldn't tell that any of them were gay, except Bluaki, as I have seen her post that she was a lesbian.  That's how oblivious I am.
Quote from: Pixie on November 02, 2007, 10:52:45 PM
At least most of you guys dont imply it in EVERY post you make.  I normally wouldnt say anything about myself unless the topic asks for it, or if I need to correct someone.
I guess I've mentioned it a bit too much :(
I'll stop mentioning it this much... >_>

ME86

Quote from: Driftr on November 03, 2007, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 03, 2007, 11:06:59 AM
That's also why they felt accepted at the original NSider...because we weren't allowed to discuss such topics.  And to keep the harmony of this forum, we should outlaw it as well.

Lol, no progress is a good thing, we don't want to regress back into the old NSider.