News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Why does there seem to be so many homosexual people here?

Started by bluaki, November 02, 2007, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCluckyz

Quote from: ME86 on November 05, 2007, 06:51:07 PM
Quote from: SuperCluckyz on November 05, 2007, 06:47:21 PM
idk, I can't tell when Felt sounds like a 8 year old disabled girl and his sister yelling at him.

Felt has a high pitched voice?
He has a stereotypical gay voice and sounds like a little kid. It's really cute.  :-*

Tomboh

ME86

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on November 05, 2007, 06:56:14 PM
idk, I can't tell when Felt sounds like a 8 year old disabled girl and his sister yelling at him.

He has a stereotypical gay voice and sounds like a little kid. It's really cute.  :-*

**Giggles behind hand** What age? I mean anything like below eight would be... Odd..

SuperCluckyz

Quote from: ME86 on November 05, 2007, 06:58:43 PM

**Giggles behind hand** What age? I mean anything like below eight would be... Odd..
IDK
He says Cwakey. <3

ME86

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on November 05, 2007, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: ME86 on November 05, 2007, 06:58:43 PM

IDK
He says Cwakey. <3

Oh, God, that's too much. Record your next telephone conversation with him.

Raymond

Why do you guys consider NSider2 more conservative?  When it comes to rules, maybe a little bit.  But honestly, NSider2 has at least one gay admin (not saying who), and at least one gay moderator (KoH or Local Knight).

TOM_RIDDLE

Quote from: Raymond on November 06, 2007, 01:35:25 AM
Why do you guys consider NSider2 more conservative?  When it comes to rules, maybe a little bit.  But honestly, NSider2 has at least one gay admin (not saying who), and at least one gay moderator (KoH or Local Knight).
because that is a lot less people than they have here.

Kita

We have a LOT of gay users on NS2.  They are just not flaming Gay so they don't go around shouting it left and right.  We also have a LOT fo bi-sexual users too.  What you don't know is what goes on late nights in chat when I'm hosting my parties *snickers* Trust me it's FAR more librial then you could EVER imagine LOL

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Rius

Just to contribute, there are many users on NSider2 who are accepting of homosexuals, and will defend them to the bone when someone says that homosexuality is wrong. Just because liberalism is unapparent doesn't mean it's absent. *wants to put winking smiley here, but absolutely loathes it*

Metroider

Meh, Doesn't bug me at all. I have quite a few gay friends online. Fun people to talk to. :P

Friendly Hostile

Less nonsense about N2 plez |:

Also Felt's bi at the very most

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: bluaki on November 02, 2007, 09:46:33 PM
Uh... I could easily name 4 homosexual users here: Myself, ME86, Friendly Hostile, and StarWindWizard :-\
I probably recognize enough for about 20-30 people here. In real life, I'm the only homosexual I know out of about 100 people that I know to some decent extent.

I never even knew we had anyone, no wonder why ME86 was trying to get every guy to say Geno was hot...

Bowser81889

I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals.  They're fine by me, as I'm accepting of everyone regardless of color, religion, creed, or orientation.  I'm straight myself, but it doesn't bother me to have homosexual friends or whatever.  In the end, they're just people just like the rest of us.  They're really no different at all.  On NSider2, as Makoto pointed out, we have a large population of them on there.  I go out of my way to make friends with some of them, and I'd defend them if they ever ran into some bullying from those less tolerant.  This world needs more tolerance, to be quite honest.  When tolerance is shown and people are kind to one another, you can really meet a lot of nice people and even make a friend or two.  I just wish society would come to accept others as they are. 

SuperCluckyz

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 06, 2007, 11:25:35 AM
Less nonsense about N2 plez |:

Also Felt's bi at the very most
Sssshhh, the public doesn't need to know.  :-X

Driftr

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on November 05, 2007, 05:34:10 PM
Quote from: Driftr on November 05, 2007, 05:27:07 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on November 03, 2007, 01:39:55 PM
Quote from: Driftr on November 03, 2007, 01:37:56 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on November 03, 2007, 01:30:49 PM
Quote from: Driftr on November 03, 2007, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 03, 2007, 11:06:59 AM
Probably because people feel more secure and accepted here, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, background, or personal beliefs.
That's also why they felt accepted at the original NSider...because we weren't allowed to discuss such topics.  And to keep the harmony of this forum, we should outlaw it

No, you f***ing moron.
Ah....being called a f***ing moron for having my own personal opinion...just like the old NSider.

If you want the original Nsider, forget it. We're not outlawing these sorts of threads because of your boohooing.

And Andrew's right. You are being a moron. Try accepting change and being a little more open.
I wasn't boohooing.  I can see that topics like this will eventually get out of hand, away from rational discussion and into an incessant flame war with no end.
You did know that you kind of....started the, "Flame War", right?

Well, in this case, you have the majority of people against you .......for
stating your
"Opinion".

What I'm trying to say is, if you read all the posts here, and they were all
accepting of gay people and what not, why would you come and say
what you did, Causing disruption in here.
  :-\
Isn't the point of a disscussion board to discuss and debate both sides of an issue?  Well, if everyone has the same opinion, it defeats the purpose of posting the topic in the first place.
Star Fox Command gamertag: NE_Driftr
MPH gamertag: NS_Driftr
Tetris Ds gamertag: Sasquatch
LostMagic gamertag: Sasquatch

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your Earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of Rhye

- Seven Seas of Rhye , by Queen