News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

homeschool=win

Started by Sabby, November 17, 2007, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

i am in the coolest homeschool ever. i only have to go in every monday for 1 hour(usually only takes 30-45 minutes :P) and i get to grade my own homework(i don't cheat :|), and now i don't have any homework this week for thanksgiving, and i won't have homework for 2 weeks during winter  :D.
just for no reason here are my grades

algabra- C
physical science- C
english- C
geography- C
P.E- A
elective- i have no idea   ???

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

ME86

Physical... Science  ???

えっちーせんぱい

"Go to homeschool"?

Am I the only one finding that a bit off?

sonicdude164

You barely ever have homework, you got to school for an hour a week, and you still manage to have C's in all of your academic classes? Nice job!

@Blaziken: I was wondering about that too...

ME86

Quote from: Blaziken on November 17, 2007, 04:16:01 PM
"Go to homeschool"?

Am I the only one finding that a bit off?

Yes, it would appear that his parents are even poorer at teaching proper grammar skills than most public educators.

Sabby

O_o, not that kind!!!!!!!!! like chemistry, forces, motion, nucular, energy, sound and light,  and the universe............. not what you're probably thinking. :|

Sabby

and no, its not a parent teaching kind of homeschool, its an every week your teacher helps you with anything you need help with, but i never ask for help :P.

Rius

No, I go to a magnet school, 9 hours Mon-Thurs, either 6, 8, 10, or 12 hours on Friday, 6 hours on Saturday, and I've a lot of homework to turn in on the 26th.

Grades:
Computer Science AB AP - A
Chemistry AP - A
Statistics AP - A
English III AP - B
US History AP - C
Latin III - A
Calculus AB AP - A
Physics B AP - B

Sabby

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on November 17, 2007, 04:16:52 PM
You barely ever have homework, you got to school for an hour a week, and you still manage to have C's in all of your academic classes? Nice job!

@Blaziken: I was wondering about that too...
i always wait for the last day to do all my homework :(, but i still get it all done every week. :)

ME86

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 17, 2007, 04:20:35 PM
No, I go to a magnet school, 9 hours Mon-Thurs, either 6, 8, 10, or 12 hours on Friday, 6 hours on Saturday, and I've a lot of homework to turn in on the 26th.

Grades:
Chemistry AP - A
Statistics AP - A
English III AP - B
US History AP - C
Latin III - A
Calculus AB AP - A
Physics B AP - B

olololololololoololol

Rayquarian

For a home schooled kid, your grades suck.  If you were going to public school, you'd have to do more work, but I think your grades would be better.

Rius

Quote from: ME86 on November 17, 2007, 04:24:11 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 17, 2007, 04:20:35 PM

Grades:
Chemistry AP - A
Statistics AP - A
English III AP - B
US History AP - C
Latin III - A
Calculus AB AP - A
Physics B AP - B

olololololololoololol
*compares # of AP classes taken*

Mine (11) > Yours (0)

ololololololololol

Sabby

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 17, 2007, 04:25:37 PM
For a home schooled kid, your grades suck.  If you were going to public school, you'd have to do more work, but I think your grades would be better.
actually, i still have my grades from last year when i went to regular school

algabra- C
science- D
english- D
woodshop- A  8)
P.E- B
social studies- D

im so average. :(
that was 8th grade.

bluaki

Okay...
How is that considered homeschool and not private school? You go to it, so I don't think it'd be homeschool.

I'm going to be homeschooled once I finish 9th grade (this school year). I'm about 1/3 done with all of high school though I've only been in it for about 65 school days :P
...ONLY 1/3 :( (I can't wait for school to end >:()

Sabby

Quote from: bluaki on November 17, 2007, 04:28:27 PM
Okay...
How is that considered homeschool and not private school? You go to it, so I don't think it'd be homeschool.

I'm going to be homeschooled once I finish 9th grade (this school year). I'm about 1/3 done with all of high school though I've only been in it for about 65 school days :P
...ONLY 1/3 :( (I can't wait for school to end >:()
ok, how about "independent study education" :P