News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: So_So_Man on July 19, 2010, 07:48:24 PM
Dammit Myl, I wanted to be on your side for this, but you just had to go there and pull the nationality card.  I think this means I am the only person on Mack's team...

On a vaguely related note, Canada is pretty darn awesome.  Just think of all the things we've given you:
Superman (led to superhero revolution)
Bioware
Hockey
Maple Syrup
Canadian Beer
Somewhere to threaten to move to
Probably a whole bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting

Last I checked, Superman didn't fight for Truth, Justice, and the Canadian Way. He's an American who's comics take place in America and are owned by an American company which is in turn owned by another American company. If you mean who created him, that would be American writer Jerry Siegel and Canadian-born American artist Joe Shuster while living in America.

But hey, perhaps I'm getting a bit out of hand here; this thread is anti-Mack, not anti-Canada. And I do appreciate Sonic Chronicles and KOTOR.

Macawmoses

And Wolverine.

And Deadpool.

And Java (yay chats).

And basketball.

And the stuff that keeps you overweight diabetic peeps alive (insulin). Oh, and the pacemaker.

(We did make Superman)

oh right, the zipper.

It goes on. And no rebelling. It's now rule 1.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mace on July 19, 2010, 08:52:26 PM
It's now rule 1.
Boring.

this rebelling is like the most exciting thing to happen this summer on NSFCD
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Kayo

SMF originated in America, did it not?

Without america we wouldn't have a forum.

Also Mack your bacon is just thinly sliced ham.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Mace on July 19, 2010, 08:52:26 PM

(We did make Superman)

No...you didn't, quoted from Wikipedia:
"Created by American writer Jerry Siegel and Canadian-born American artist Joe Shuster in 1932 while both were living in Cleveland, Ohio, and sold to Detective Comics, Inc. "

Siegel was also Jewish, so I'm Jewish and American, so I deserve most credit Mack. Nyeh.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on July 20, 2010, 06:22:07 AM
No...you didn't, quoted from Wikipedia:
"Created by American writer Jerry Siegel and Canadian-born American artist Joe Shuster in 1932 while both were living in Cleveland, Ohio, and sold to Detective Comics, Inc. "

Siegel was also Jewish, so I'm Jewish and American, so I deserve most credit Mack. Nyeh.
We persecute Jews in this forum, sir.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 19, 2010, 04:57:21 PM
OPTIMUS FREAKING PRIME.
How is it that everyone has overlooked robot Jesus Christ? I am sorely disappointed in all of you for confirming Chuck Norris's badassery, but overlooking the patron saint of robot justice everywhere.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mace on July 20, 2010, 09:05:53 AM
We persecute Jews in this forum, sir.
Then I'm afraid we must sic our secret army of galactical star fighters on you.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Everyone, this is our first act as a group, fighting against the oppressive might of Mackormoses. Months back, in the time of March, the magnificent bastard himself made a bet that he would reveal his real life face to us, humble members of NSFCD, which was a mystery for many years, if a certain set of goals were met by the end of the month. Those goals were met when one week remained in March, after which he pulled a loophole right out of his poop hole, to save whatever lay beneath that shrouded, black mist, covering his face. Those goals were immediately met with time to spare, after which Mackormoses was subdued and remained silent for over a month.

It is currently July 20th, and this man still has not revealed his face to the public. He adopted the moniker of Sherlock Holmes in May, whilst our beloved administrator Silverhawk79 played the role of Watson, only further showing Kyle MacKinnon's true superiority complex. He sent users on a wild goose chase, to find clues, the winner being rewarded with a glimpse of his face, after which his face would be revealed no matter what. To this moment, his face was never uncovered, and many called him out on such bullpoop to save his face, as there were literally no ways to deny that he would publicly post a picture of his face, as soon as he had lost the bet. What allowed him to intercourse  this bet and ignore his loss entirely was his overwhelming power over the userbase, to which even Silverhawk79 could not interfere.

This is where we come in.

Everyone, make it public. Make it known that this man has lied to us all in the past, and reveal his lies for what they are. This man has clearly been abusing his power to save himself, and has only been increasing in strength since then. He must be stopped, and we must force him to do what he promised he would willingly do himself: reveal what his face looks like. Alas, yes, it may just be his appearance that we're making a massive deal about, but what next? Where will this go if we don't call him out and stop this? He will only commit more, unfair, heinous crimes to which we cannot stop or interfere with, as he is more powerful than us. But combined, if we all make it known that this man has lied, and if we pressure him enough, then we can stop him before any worse acts can be committed.

That is all.

Kayo

If an administrator will not even reveal his own face to his users, that does no help in trying to get him closer to them. I like forums where you feel as if the admins are people too, not just robots. Mack not even showing his face is proof of how much of a bastard he is. He lied to us, and when the forum's administrator lies to his own members, you know that he can't be trusted.

We need to being this lying man to justice. He's already lost all my trust, and is close to losing all my respect. We can't let him do this to us.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Look what he's already done in the thread. A while ago he said he would unleash the better in all of us, including himself, I resist a bit, and shortly after he casts me, one very dear friend of his, to the side just for his own wants.

It's only a matter of time before Mace uses you all too, unless WE ACT WELL ABOUT IT NOW

BESIDES WE HAVE BROWNIES AND CUPCAKES. I'VE ALREADY MENTIONED THIS. THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE.

SkyMyl

I've forgotten to mention this in my previous post, but this power whore has done something else in the past that nearly trumps his vagina cleaning device methods of hiding his face from teenagers and young adults on the internet, and is on par with causing a young boy to become a suicidal waterfall of angst, misery, and self hatred.

He hyped us all up for The Conduit. It may sound particularly innocent, but it is still a very heinous crime, much like his concealing of his own face. He wrote articles on The Conduit, going on about how great it could be, and he even abused his power to make a board for the very same game he was hyping up to be greatness. He even had an early copy of The Conduit, and according to one of my good friends, was in IRC, praising the game, calling it "amazing", and how everyone should buy it.

The Conduit was a rather average FPS that gained notoriety as it was on the Wii, devoid of and First Person Shooters, and because High Voltage Software also hyped the game up as well. Admittedly, the game is fun to play online, but ever since the hackers and glitchers started showing up, it hasn't been the same. The short, bland campaign isn't redeeming to Online modes flaws, and it's not the "amazing" game Mackormoses hyped it up to be. He even admits that the game is generic, but still maintains hope for the sequel.

If you were one of the people who spent $50 on this game when it first came out, especially if you bought it because Mackormoses kept hyping it and mentioning it nonstop, then you understand. This is even more proof that Mackormoses must be stopped.