Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 21, 2010, 12:18:42 PM
I've forgotten to mention this in my previous post, but this power whore has done something else in the past that nearly trumps his vagina cleaning device methods of hiding his face from teenagers and young adults on the internet, and is on par with causing a young boy to become a suicidal waterfall of angst, misery, and self hatred.
Just one?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kianglo on July 21, 2010, 12:21:18 PM
Just one?
This particular boy wasn't a suicidal wreck before Mackormoses talked to him. The other boy was.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 21, 2010, 12:24:23 PM
This particular boy wasn't a suicidal wreck before Mackormoses talked to him. The other boy was.
Just how many are there?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kianglo on July 21, 2010, 12:33:36 PM
Just how many are there?
To my knowledge, two. It may as well be twenty, because worsening the lives of two hormone raging teenagers, and potentially wrecking their futures, is not something easily forgiven.

So far, the we have the following against this man.

• Abuse of power.
  • Misleading opinions about a game.
  • Worsening the mental states of two boys.
  • Being Canadian.

Does there exist anyone who wishes to defend this man? Speak up, or let your opinions be silent forever more.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 21, 2010, 12:40:19 PM
To my knowledge, two. It may as well be twenty, because worsening the lives of two hormone raging teenagers, and potentially wrecking their futures, is not something easily forgiven.

So far, the we have the following against this man.

• Abuse of power.
  • Misleading opinions about a game.
  • Worsening the mental states of two boys.
  • Being Canadian.

Does there exist anyone who wishes to defend this man? Speak up, or let your opinions be silent forever more.
MYL, you are inspirational.
[move][/move]

Light

So I walk into a thread and lolwut?

Someone mind giving me the tl;dr here or do I have to re-read the entire thread to try to discern any information from it?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Light on July 21, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
So I walk into a thread and lolwut?

Someone mind giving me the tl;dr here or do I have to re-read the entire thread to try to discern any information from it?
The tl;dr would not be 100% true to what they're a condensation of. I highly recommend you read through the thread in its entirety.

The general point, though, is that I'm calling Mackormoses, or Mace, out on his abuse of power, to which he has not directly responded.

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 21, 2010, 04:15:40 PM
The tl;dr would not be 100% true to what they're a condensation of. I highly recommend you read through the thread in its entirety.

The general point, though, is that I'm calling Mackormoses, or Mace, out on his abuse of power, to which he has not directly responded.
Oh, coo'. By the way I read the whole thread... I just skipped the large walls of text. trollface.jpg
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Sir, I called the online fantastic. Myself and all of the other early birders found it great because HACKERS didn't EXIST. No sir, not a single one hacked his way, and as such, the game was truly magnificent. It's not my fault HVS is full of idiots that can't protect their games.

And I also hyped us about another game, a little beauty called MadWorld. Where is the disgust over that title?

As for anything else, you became suicidal because you burned the roof of your mouth on hot chocolate. Hot chocolate that was no longer hot. This is my fault? How I say? Next you will tell me I made K an emu - because we all know he's not EMO!

Sirs, your charges have been heard and scoffed at. Off with your heads accusations!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mace on July 21, 2010, 04:31:09 PM
Sir, I called the online fantastic. Myself and all of the other early birders found it great because HACKERS didn't EXIST. No sir, not a single one hacked his way, and as such, the game was truly magnificent. It's not my fault HVS is full of idiots that can't protect their games.

And I also hyped us about another game, a little beauty called MadWorld. Where is the disgust over that title?

As for anything else, you became suicidal because you burned the roof of your mouth on hot chocolate. Hot chocolate that was no longer hot. This is my fault? How I say? Next you will tell me I made K an emu - because we all know he's not EMO!

Sirs, your charges have been heard and scoffed at. Off with your heads accusations!
You seem to have missed the original point, Kyle MacKinnon; your abuse of power, the very reason I've been inspired to go along with this, and you don't address that accusation? Why? Why is it that you haven't answered this claim of mine? Because you can't scoff at it. You know that you abuse your power, and can't defend such a claim.

Sure, the Conduit's online was great back then, but not fantastic. Not close to fantastic.  You'd be lucky to find a room that doesn't have hackers in The Conduit, these days.
To MadWorld, certainly you hyped it, and it was a good (but short) game, or so I've heard. The difference is that the backlash after playing it wasn't nearly as bad as The Conduit.

To my suicidal streak, I was a vagina-y ass ninny who couldn't deal with his problems, and sought out the help of one person who he thought he could trust, which turned out to be something different. I've only heard of K's experience, so I won't go there.

I've responded, and now I await a rebuttal, you whore.

Shujinco2

Edit: Oops

Anyway, there WAS that one time he said I should kill myself after I stated he should calm down about instances of forgotten origin.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Barbaloot on July 21, 2010, 04:41:31 PM
Edit: Oops

Anyway, there WAS that one time he said I should kill myself after I stated he should calm down about instances of forgotten origin.
You should kill yourself for claiming that. That's clearly against my code of ethics sir.

Go die.

Also, another counter to Canada: we gave you Rush.

As for me being corrupt, I think you all know that is a requisite to the job. Power abuse is mandatory. How do you think you got a staff rank MYL? Through power abuse on my end.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Mace on July 21, 2010, 04:55:53 PM
You should kill yourself for claiming that. That's clearly against my code of ethics sir.

Go die.

Also, another counter to Canada: we gave you Rush.

As for me being corrupt, I think you all know that is a requisite to the job. Power abuse is mandatory. How do you think you got a staff rank MYL? Through power abuse on my end.
I actually still have the after-PMs. the original though was a message on my profile, that I deleted. So I don't have THAT one.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Macawmoses

Shujinco2

Quote from: Mace on July 21, 2010, 05:34:03 PM
I wonder what the issue was. Can't even recall.
Some incredibly random thing about sigs. I can't even remember either.