Started by Kilroy, November 29, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Ignore the weirdo and order a double.

Ridley

Quote from: Byte on November 29, 2008, 08:13:02 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on November 29, 2008, 08:11:22 PM
Kill the man.
You attempt to punch the man, but he is transparent, a hologram, possibly.

"Nice try kid, but I'm the top Problem Sleuth in the city, I wouldn't go out to a sleazy bar alone. Listen, I need some help."

Listen to the man?

Press the big red button again.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

sonicdude164

jnfs2014

Ridley

Quote from: Ridley on November 29, 2008, 08:15:34 PM
Quote from: Byte on November 29, 2008, 08:13:02 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on November 29, 2008, 08:11:22 PM
Kill the man.
You attempt to punch the man, but he is transparent, a hologram, possibly.

"Nice try kid, but I'm the top Problem Sleuth in the city, I wouldn't go out to a sleazy bar alone. Listen, I need some help."

Listen to the man?

Press the big red button again.

PRESS IT!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

By popular demand, you listen to the man.

"Listen, kid. I'm from another website called "mspaintadventures.com". I came here because I'm having a bit of trouble in my world, and wanted to get away from it all. Listen to this. You see, where I come from, everything is decided by the people that are watching my cases. Whatever they say, I do. You're pretty much the same way. The only difference is that your creator has a general storyline in his head that he wants to follow, otherwise it'll get chaotic and retarded. Well, onto a less depressing topic. I've got a case I need to finish, and no one else wants to help me. You'll get a hefty reward if you help me, so do you wanna help?"
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Byte on November 29, 2008, 08:20:12 PM

"Listen, kid. I'm from another website called "mspaintadventures.com". I came here because I'm having a bit of trouble in my world, and wanted to get away from it all. Listen to this. You see, where I come from, everything is decided by the people that are watching my cases. Whatever they say, I do. You're pretty much the same way. The only difference is that your creator has a general storyline in his head that he wants to follow, otherwise it'll get chaotic and retarded. Well, onto a less depressing topic. I've got a case I need to finish, and no one else wants to help me. You'll get a hefty reward if you help me, so do you wanna help?"

Ask the bear what he thinks we should do.
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Crap no. I'm not leaving this bar.

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on November 29, 2008, 08:22:06 PM
Quote from: Byte on November 29, 2008, 08:20:12 PM

Ask the bear what he thinks we should do.

The bear trusts him.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

I don't. Tell the bear to go rape himself.

Kilroy

>MENU

RESPONSE: Yes, I trust him!

"Alright kid, that's good. You see, the case I'm on is following a murder suspect. The thing is, the suspect is a retired ninja. He's just as good as he was while he was on the job, he's just a bit older. I've been told that you killed a NINJA HYDRA, so I'm assuming you'll be able to help me."

Do you still want to help?
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on November 29, 2008, 08:23:13 PM
This.

Where is my double? That was one hell of a climb and i'm not leaving without one, the weird transparent guy can rot in hell for all I care.

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Quote from: Phaze on November 29, 2008, 08:39:44 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on November 29, 2008, 08:23:13 PM
This.

Where is my double? That was one hell of a climb and i'm not leaving without one, the weird transparent guy can rot in hell for all I care.

"You want a double burger, kid?"

The Problem Sleuth tells the bartender to get you a Double burger. "Yes, Mr. PS! On the house!"

"Here you go, kid."

[spoiler][/spoiler]

"Can we talk now?"
 FOR NSF MASCOT