News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Tao finally stopped for a breather when she got into the middle of the village. She raised her ears up to see if she could hear anything. Nothing at first, but then, very faintly... she could hear the sound of an overused attack that begins a stale combo. "Tail Boy!" She yelled, rushing towards the direction of the sound.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Marianna followed behind them, now lost in a daydream. It seemed oddly real to her, but she couldn't think of how. 'When have I ever known a scientist?' she asked herself. 'And time travel doesn't exist. Then why does it all feel so... vivid. As if I've been there before. As if... As if it all happened before.' Marianna snapped out of her daydream, right at the climax, when she heard the cat's shout. "Damn it," she muttered angrily, but quickened her pace and followed along. She desperately wanted to know what happened next, after the manic speech of the professor. She had a sudden chill and knew, whatever it was, it was something bad.

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 14, 2009, 05:06:52 PM
Mark, knowing the BlazBlue mechanics oh so well, simply jumped high into the air knowing the Ice Car couldn't stop until it hit the edge of the screen.

((:P And BTW, to all the people who don't know, the Ice Car isn't LITERALLY an ice car...It's just called that. Really, it's a blade of ice that Jin rides as an attack ;)))
((You crushed my imagination...))
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Joseph crushed through the wall of the house and landed outside gently on his feet. He slowly turned around and looked at Mark through the dust and ruble.  "Data: Termination. Download: Beginning," Joseph said as Garm turned back into his fist.
A small laugh came from Joseph. "You sure know how to run, don't you? Let it be known to your life, if you keep dodging, I'll stop using others powers and use my own. Now why don't you use those fists of yours some more and give me a warm-up. I've got a certain criminal that I need to get ready for," Joseph told him with his fists on his waist.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Criminal...probably refering to Ragna... Mark put up his fists ready to strike and then decided that since they were already ripped apart at the fingertips, he might as well put out his claws too. "Well, if that's what you want." Mark leaped at Joseph and went for a claw swipe with his right arm.

Light

Taokaka ran up to the broken house to see Mark and Joseph fighting outside of it. "Tail Boy, are you okay?" She asked, positioning herself so that she wasn't close enough to interfere, but also so she wasn't far away enough for her not to be able to help if something went wrong. "Tao is on your side!"

Magnum

"Hmp!" The fist his Joseph head on, the power flowing through him and obliterating the soil he stood on.
"YOUR DATA IS MINE!" Joseph to him as Garm transformed into a small knife. With electricity flowing through his body, Joseph took a small swipe at Marks face, just cutting it till blood splatted out. It landed on the dagger and was absorbed into it. Once he had obtained it, he allowed the force to finally fling him back. He tumbled across the ground until he came to a halt.
He stood up slowly and meaningful. He was barely phased by the attack. He looked down to his arm and saw blood, yes blood, flowing from his arm. A look of dissatisfaction crossed his face. "Data: Lost. Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Noel Vermillion, Iron Tager, Bang Shishigami, Carl Clover, Nu, Jubei, Hakumen, Nine. You LITTLE BI*CH!" Joseph yelled in pure hatred. "I will never, ever, be able to get half of those back!"
Joseph appeared behind Tao and Mark suddenly and made them butt heads as hard as he could. Throwing Tao to the side, he picked Mark up by the head and threw him into the ground.
"All I wanted was just a little sample, just to know her a little more...." Joseph told him as he got close to his face. "Your a weak little punk. I'll make sure you pay for this one day. Maybe you'll be stronger by then," Joseph told him as he saw a small crowd begin to surround them. Spitting on his face, Joseph jumped through a hole in the roof and vanished.

((EDIT:Alright, this post just seems God mod when I look at it, so I'll go ahead and explain Joseph. He is being controlled by Garm more than any other Nox Nystores system. He, therefore, can go beyond any human capability(think Nu with Susano armor) and can sustain heavy damage, move faster than mostly anything, but it injury's him pretty good. He stores and downloads all the data he collects from blood in a satellite. His goals are the all the Nox systems, the fake Azure, and to meet the new Saya clone, because he wants to meet someone like himself.
And yes, he does have weakness'. He can injury himself to much and leave himself open, or if he's processing data he must freeze and totally confirm it like any old model of cyborg, or if the satellite is destroyed he is useless.
1 last thing, he lost the power to travel near the boundary when he lost Nine's blood.
God he didn't seem this powerful when I first thought of him

More edit: Light here adding OOC parentheses.))

Light

Quote from: Magnum on September 14, 2009, 07:59:15 PM
With electricity flowing through his body, Joseph took a small swipe at Marks face, just cutting it till blood splatted out. It landed on the dagger and was absorbed into it... Joseph appeared behind Tao and Mark suddenly and made them butt heads as hard as he could. Throwing Tao to the side, he picked Mark up by the head and threw him into the ground.
((Uh... Godmodding much?))

Taokaka groaned as she got up, her legs trembling slightly. "Tao, Tao!" One of the Kaka-kittens said as she ran to Tao's side. "Are you okay, Tao?"

"Tao is fine, meow," she said, rubbing her hood where the headbutt had hit. She walked over to where Mark was to check if he was okay.

Magnum

Quote from: Big Brother on September 14, 2009, 08:07:30 PM
((Uh... Godmodding much?))

Taokaka groaned as she got up, her legs trembling slightly. "Tao, Tao!" One of the Kaka-kittens said as she ran to Tao's side. "Are you okay, Tao?"

"Tao is fine, meow," she said, rubbing her hood where the headbutt had hit. She walked over to where Mark was to check if he was okay.
((Just addressed that actually. Hakumen's blood made him able to stand up to the attack))
((Besides, I was already planing on losing most of the blood to Mark in the first place, I just didn't know everyone was going to pop out of no where because they knew we were there(but didn't). Now I can have the character I wanted. Vengeful, mad of at the main guy, minor villian :) ))

Dr.Hobo2

((Hooray! Character developement! =B))

Mark was knocked unconcious on the ground. "Ugh..." That was what his mind resembled now. He just laid there waiting for the pain to subside.

In the lab, a little blue light lit up and Kokonoe got up to look at it. "...What's he gotten himself into now?" She grombled as she entered one of the pods that would take her closest to Mark.

Light

((Well don't all post at once.))

"Is Tail Boy sleepy neow?" Tao asked, lying down beside him, yawning. "Tao is getting tired too, meow..."

Dog Food

"He looks unconscious," Marianna replied after quickly checking his heart, "but he's not dead." Marianna turned around to look for the perpetrator, but he had escaped. "I wonder who that guy was and what he wanted? He seemed pretty mad off... Something tells me this isn't over for 'Tail Boy'. We definitely haven't seen the last of him."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dr.Hobo2

Kokonoe walked out of the pod and into the Kaka Village. She walked over to where Mark was laying on the ground. "Well, it seems you've had a rough day." She kneeled down and put her hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes slightly.

"...Oh, hi Mom." He said in a weak voice.

"I see you went ahead and used your new toys without even testing them out. That's not how you usually act." Kokonoe said.

"Well...I needed to help Tao..." He said as he suddenly felt dizzy and closed his eyes again. He was unconcious again. Kokonoe lifted Mark up and craddled him in her arms.

"Let's get you back to the lab." She said walking off back towards the pod.

Light

"Oh, hi Tail Lady!" Tao said, leaping back up on her feet and walking towards the pod with Kokonoe. "How have nyew been?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, conducting experiments. Analysing data. You know, the usual." Kokonoe said as she stepped into the pod. "And for the last time, my name isn't 'Tail Lady' it's Kokonoe. If you can memorize one thing with that tiny brain of yours, let it be that."

Light

"Okay!" Tao said as Kokonoe entered the pod. "Tao is sorry, K..." She paused, trying to remember and sound out her name. "K... Ko... Koka..." Tao's ears dropped as she appeared crestfallen. "Tao can't do it, meow. Sorry, Tail Lady."