News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Kokonoe let out a sigh as the pod suck down into the Earth. I don't know why I even bothered...

Light

Taokaka jumped back in surprise as the pod disappeared into the ground. Meow... Tao forgot to tell Tail Lady to tell Tail Boy that she hopes he gets better soon... She suddenly became sad. "Neow what should Tao do?" She asked out loud to herself.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Kokonoe took Mark back to his room and laid him down on his bed. She took off the torn and ripped gloves and placed them back onto the table and left the room...Until she quickly poked her head back inside the room and took the gloves. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I made some...improvements." She then left the room to let Mark rest.

Magnum

((Sorry guys, my internet went down :( . BTW back to Carl. F*ck yeah))

Carl walked up to the NOL's headquarters of Kagutsuchi. He crossed his hand in front of his stomach as he always did when in thought. "This is the NOL, sis. We aren't going to be able to go with what we always do. We might have to be bureaucratic about it. Can I trust you to protect me if anything happens?" He asked Aida, true terror in his voice. Through the past few years, his dependence on his sister had grown exponentially.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

THEBIRD

(( Arrrriiiiight. So, can I be an assassin sent by I-forgot-his-name-but-he's-the-bad-guy to kill Mark and everyone associated with him? If not kill, then weaken and bring him back to base? Also, I'll be working for the Library, amirirte? ))

Name: K-9
Species: Cyborg
Appearance: He looks completely human. Well, almost. His pupils are a blood red, and used to see beyond the norm. He has extremely dark skin with shaggy black hair that reaches to his chest and large, sharp teeth. When he smiles, K-9 looks even more intimidating. He resembles a big, black dog, and the knives he has for nails do not contradict this theory. He runs on all fours, and usually wears nothing but a linen cloth over his genitals. He is wild, and programmed to have all the sense of a dog, as well as the features of one. His mission is to kill whoever's scent he is given, and anyone else who might carry that scent.
Bio: Created a little over two years ago, he has spent the first year of his life given programming and the second testing him out. He is now perfected, and ready to do his master's bidding.

(( So, yes or no to the evil idea? ))

Dr.Hobo2

((Sure but for the sake of all our imaginations and the people of Kagasutchi...add some clothing D: ))

Magnum

((Hey Bird, I'm the only evil Cyborg in this room >:( ))

:P

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

((Evil doggie? Looks like the black squiggly will have to step aside for a NEW enemy of the Kaka Clan...))

Jubei sat awhile off, looking at where Kokonoe and Mark had just been from a distance. I've sworn not to take part in this battle... that would disrupt the wheel of fate. But if they ever get caught up in something... His thoughts trailed off as he continued to stare into space.

Anarchy_Jas

((Sssshhiiiiiit I kinda disappeared from the world for a couple of days. What's going on...?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Kokonoe (Mark's "mother") came and took Mark away after Joseph fled the scene. Tao is bored, Carl's scared, Birdie's an evil cyborg-dog-thing, and Jubei is pondering.))

THEBIRD

(( Just so I know... who's my leader? Also, how should I enter? ))

Light

((Your leader is Hazama; he's the leader of the intelligence division of the NOL.))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 17, 2009, 10:02:29 PM
Taokaka jumped back in surprise as the pod disappeared into the ground. Meow... Tao forgot to tell Tail Lady to tell Tail Boy that she hopes he gets better soon... She suddenly became sad. "Neow what should Tao do?" She asked out loud to herself.

"You could always pay me for my services," Rena? finally says after laying low for a bit. "I did help you find who you were looking for."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dog Food

Quote from: Sh0rTi on September 23, 2009, 04:05:47 PM
"You could always pay me for my services," Rena? finally says after laying low for a bit. "I did help you find who you were looking for."
"Yes, because following that crazed cat as she high-tailed it over here really counts as helping out," Mariann said, rolling her eyes. "Besides, I don't think she even knows what money is."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

" 'Money'?" Tao asked, her ears perking up and her memory beginning to work. Her red irises glowed brighter as she remembered. "That's right; a long time ago, Tao was supposed to get 'money' by hunting down a 'Rawrgna'!"

((Tao means Ragna the Bloodedge; the main character of the game.))