No
9 (64.3%)
It's fake!?
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: January 19, 2008, 09:17:03 AM

SkyMyl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J5R3712IuuE

(Spoilers: It shows you a hidden character who exists...so watch at own risk. Or click the button and reveal details about it.

[Spoiler]Basically, if you get 120 Power Stars with Mario, you get Luigi (TRUE!), get 121 Stars with Mario and Luigi (Possible!), and you can feed a special type of Hungry Luma, by feeding it ALL 242 (You can get 121 per Plumber.) of your hard earned stars (Son of a-)! You'll get super ultra secret galaxy. Complete it, and you'll see..a Golden DS Lite (What the-)! Mario/Luigi will walk into it, afterwards, the Wii will supposedly "Connect" with your DS. You can then play the ENTIRE Super Mario Galaxy on the DS (YEAH! TOO bad I'm convinced it's fake.)!

Why do I take it for fake?

1: 1 DS Power Star= 10 Wii Points (Okay, Nintendo isn't THAT kind!)
2: It's even proved fake by some people.

I don't know who made this, or why, but I think that it's debatable. For those of you who have gotten everything (I'm still working on it with Luigi.), post proof it's false. Don't spoil the game![/Spoiler]

Also, I improved upon this and reposted it as a Poll, as a side-post...thing.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 02, 2008, 09:17:03 AM

(Spoilers: It shows you a hidden character who exists...so watch at own risk. Or click the button and reveal details about it.

[Spoiler]Basically, if you get 120 Power Stars with Mario, you get Luigi (TRUE!), get 121 Stars with Mario and Luigi (Possible!), and you can feed a special type of Hungry Luma, by feeding it ALL 242 (You can get 121 per Plumber.) of your hard earned stars (Son of a-)! You'll get super ultra secret galaxy. Complete it, and you'll see..a Golden DS Lite (What the-)! Mario/Luigi will walk into it, afterwards, the Wii will supposedly "Connect" with your DS. You can then play the ENTIRE Super Mario Galaxy on the DS (YEAH! TOO bad I'm convinced it's fake.)!

I don't know who made this, or why, but I think that it's debatable. For those of you who have gotten everything (I'm still working on it with X.), post proof it's false. Also, don't say who X is! OKAY! For those who haven't gotten Luigi, don't say his real name, just say X! And don't spoil the game for anyone else![/Spoiler]

That's fake. And by the way, you just told them who "X" is in your post.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 02, 2008, 10:47:25 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 02, 2008, 09:17:03 AM

I don't know who made this, or why, but I think that it's debatable. For those of you who have gotten everything (I'm still working on it with X.), post proof it's false. Also, don't say who X is! OKAY! For those who haven't gotten Luigi, don't say his real name, just say X! And don't spoil the game for anyone else![/Spoiler]

That's fake. And by the way, you just told them who "X" is in your post.
Fixed. I forgot, I didn't change everything.

shadowmarioguy

I haven't heard anything about it, but there's no way it could possibly be real.  I just don't think nintendo would make a game for the wii able to transfer to the DS just like that.  Where would the game be stored?  It's not like you can put in a blank cartridge and suddenly your playing it on your DS.  Besides, Lumas don't eat stars, they ear star bits.  Can you imagine trying to cram those Grand Stars in those tiny dudes, plus a ton of other stars?  No offense to anyone who thinks it's real, because I have no proof, but I think it's just another rumor.  While we're all trying to scramble for all of the stars, some guy is ROFLing at us.  (Look on the bright side, maybe he'll laugh himself into a coma :P)

Mario Kartist

It's fake. -___- I got every star, and I never foudn that star.
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

Cakeman

2:14...no hand on the stylus in the top corner...strage :P MEGAFAKE!
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

SkyMyl

Quote from: shadowmarioguy on January 03, 2008, 03:10:27 PM
I haven't heard anything about it, but there's no way it could possibly be real.  I just don't think nintendo would make a game for the wii able to transfer to the DS just like that.  Where would the game be stored?  It's not like you can put in a blank cartridge and suddenly your playing it on your DS.  Besides, Lumas don't eat stars, they ear star bits.  Can you imagine trying to cram those Grand Stars in those tiny dudes, plus a ton of other stars?  No offense to anyone who thinks it's real, because I have no proof, but I think it's just another rumor.  While we're all trying to scramble for all of the stars, some guy is ROFLing at us.  (Look on the bright side, maybe he'll laugh himself into a coma :P)

Explain why there are more, "IT's Fake!?" than "No's" in this case.

SkyMyl

Oren

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 05, 2008, 04:54:24 PM

i think people don't see the ? there

SkyMyl

Quote from: Oren on January 11, 2008, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 05, 2008, 04:54:24 PM
>.>;

i think people don't see the ? there

Kris

Where would the game be stored?  It's not like you can put in a blank cartridge and suddenly your playing it on your DS.

Well if they did a similar thing with the Gamecube Animal Crossing and the Gameboy Advance...

But I don't believe the video is authentic because the character models look so... Odd and stiff. And I've come across many people who can create N64 quality graphics and beyond. I'm sure it wouldn't take them much to fake a DS game.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kris on January 12, 2008, 06:58:34 PM
Where would the game be stored?  It's not like you can put in a blank cartridge and suddenly your playing it on your DS.

Well if they did a similar thing with the Gamecube Animal Crossing and the Gameboy Advance...

But I don't believe the video is authentic because the character models look so... Odd and stiff. And I've come across many people who can create N64 quality graphics and beyond. I'm sure it wouldn't take them much to fake a DS game.
The Luigi Model in particular.

CrazyGamer

Theres no such game as
"Super Mario Galaxy DS"
Your computer is unable to compute me.

SkyMyl

Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 14, 2008, 03:27:37 PM
Theres no such game as
"Super Mario Galaxy DS"
Indeed.

The guy who made the "trailer" must have been a very skilled creator to have made the galaxy, Luma, Character Models, and DS Models look authentic...mostly.