News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Most underappriciated character in Melee?

Started by Storm39, March 03, 2008, 10:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

Quote from: Shujinco on March 04, 2008, 05:49:25 AM
Pichu.

And don't say "It's a worse version than Pikachu", cause I can't even play as pikachu. MEANWHILE, I beat very hard all-star without continuing with Pichu.
thats pretty good
whats your big difference between pichu and pikachu?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Apollo on March 04, 2008, 05:53:27 AM
Pichu.

And don't say "It's a worse version than Pikachu", cause I can't even play as pikachu. MEANWHILE, I beat very hard all-star without continuing with Pichu.
thats pretty good
Pikachu is TOO slow. I like fast characters, unless they are uber powerful. And pikachu falls under neither.

Apollo

Quote from: Shujinco on March 04, 2008, 05:57:30 AM
Pichu.

thats pretty good
Pikachu is TOO slow. I like fast characters, unless they are uber powerful. And pikachu falls under neither.
hey pikachu has a very powerful side smash a
and thunder attack but thats it

Shujinco2

Quote from: Apollo on March 04, 2008, 05:58:24 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on March 04, 2008, 05:57:30 AM
Pichu.

thats pretty good
hey pikachu has a very powerful side smash a
and thunder attack but thats it
Yeah, that's it.

But Pichu's headbutt is epic, and his thunder is decent, with good speed and a decent forward smash.

Dawei

The hell are you guys talking about? IC's aren't under appreciated at all. Of course, everyone I'm basing this off of plays tourney. :\

Anyway, I'll go with Mewtwo. While he is a horrible character, in the hands of Taj, he is "RAPE, SON!".

Seriously. Taj is a intercourse ing demon with Mewtwo. And I live only 20 minutes from his house. :)

DededeCloneChris

Well, I'll go with Popo and Nana, those 2 can deal serious damage to any oponnent (the same could have happened with Plusle and Minum)