News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Shaving and facial hair.

Started by The Riddler, April 28, 2010, 03:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Gentlemen, we all know we've gotta shave sometimes.

So, how do you do it?
Any particular style you like?

I trim everything short and shave my cheeks and neck. I use an electric buzzer to trim, then use my 5-blade razor to clean up the rest.

SkyMyl

The Riddler

Thirdkoopa

I shave in a half-assed manner but I do it daily. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it takes me a while.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

I get this big ass beard during the winter that keeps me warm. It's a ninny to shave off afterwards, though. I usually use scissors for the majority of it, then use an electric razor for the areas closer to my skin. I've trained myself to shave in my sleep, so during the summer it appears as if I have no facial hair since I shave nightly. But when it gets close to September I stop and let it grow and by December it's down to my boobs.

Otherwise, I don't really have any facial hair.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

I shave once every 3 or 4 days. I just shave it clean because leaving anything behind is a pain.

Spud

I use an electric buzzer all over my face.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and it's done. Once every week.

The Riddler

Quote from: KJ on April 28, 2010, 04:00:08 PM
I get this big ass beard during the winter that keeps me warm. It's a ninny to shave off afterwards, though. I usually use scissors for the majority of it, then use an electric razor for the areas closer to my skin. I've trained myself to shave in my sleep, so during the summer it appears as if I have no facial hair since I shave nightly. But when it gets close to September I stop and let it grow and by December it's down to my boobs.

Way to make me gag a little =[

THEBIRD

Quote from: KJ on April 28, 2010, 04:00:08 PM

Gentlemen. The above statement is true. I've seen it.

and I shave every couple of days. I keep stubble. might grow out a beard again if i get lazy again.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 28, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
* MYL has never shaved

I shaved for Wrestling, but now I'm growing it a bit to see how it looks. So far, it just itches. Also, I use the good old razor, no electricity. Just doesn't get it done for me.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

I have never done electric, always a razor.
I used to shave once every week, but it's changed to every other week, though it doesn't grow fast enough to notice, there's quite a bit of hair out.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Potestas

I use an electric razor and shave once a week. I should do it twice a week though.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Kilroy

I shave my manly neckbeard daily because it annoys the poop out of me. I hate hair in general.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

shave it all off every day or every other day
...̅̅̅

Totla

I shave it clean whenever it gets long enough to bug me, which is 2-4 days. Manual razor with some of this gel stuff. Feels good man.