News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I haven't touched my DS in several months

Started by THEEVILSPERKY, February 21, 2008, 12:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

I forgot I had it until I rearranged my desk.  I was puzzled for a second wondering what it was.  Then I realized I had found my dusty black DS Lite.  Since Zelda came out and I played a little bit into that.. I haven't touched it at all.  I don't see anything interesting on the shelves and well... what's going on with the DS?  Is there anything interesting/fun/worthwhile coming out any time soon?

I heard rumors of a Kirby Superstar SNES remake but is there any truth to that?  There's a Tales game I think but what's the story with that?  And are we gonna be left hanging with no 3rd version of Pokemon?

That's all I can I think of that would have my picking up my DS again.  Is seems to be in a dry spell of sorts... at least for me, personally.  I literally haven't even turned on the system in months and yeah, I feel a little bad about that 'cause I used to LOVE that little guy and play it a whole lot...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

amplas

I feel the same way about the new games. I play my DS sometimes but only revenant wings and not much of that. I'll start playing it again when FFTA2 and KH:358 1/2 days come out. But there haven't been many good DS games lately.

Wexx

I've been playing pokemon a lot lately :3

There are several games that I've wanted and am looking forward to, so I don't see myself getting bored of it when I have to play it (on the way to shows with my band/other long car rides and while I'm waiting for things).

blue_slime

Yes, KSS is being remade for the DS, but it was only announced last E3, and probably on the way this year.  TOI I don't think there is a NA release announced yet.

I've been working on MKDS for the past few weeks.  Finally I think I've 100% it (if there is such a thing in MK): 3 starred all tracks and missions, and beat all staff ghosts in time trials.  I'm going to get Professor Layton soon (when I have the money) as I hear it is awesome to the max.