News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Captain Olimar chances rise

Started by kirbyhero202, September 24, 2007, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Trophies don't raise chances, but I want him in.

Cornwad

Tingle's chances rose too :P

Anyway, I hope the trophey for that bulborb says "Red Bulborb" insted of "Spotty Bulborb". The spotty bulborb doesn't exist anymore!  >:(

LightShock

A mere trophy would probably not increase the chance of any character being in the game. sorry to say but its the brutal truth. Thundreds of melee trophies were throwin in the game and many of those represented characters from other nintendo games but probably 1/16 of those trophies were turned into characters of the game. As much as I would like to see him appear I don't think there's is much of a chance of that happening.

Cornwad

Quote from: LightShock on September 25, 2007, 07:34:16 PM
A mere trophy would probably not increase the chance of any character being in the game. sorry to say but its the brutal truth. Thundreds of melee trophies were throwin in the game and many of those represented characters from other nintendo games but probably 1/16 of those trophies were turned into characters of the game. As much as I would like to see him appear I don't think there's is much of a chance of that happening.
Not many tropheys were PC in Melee, but a great deal of them came from the series the PCs came from... Olimar has good chances :D

Linkman

i doubt it, but it is very possible

ROOk15

Well, if Olimar wasn't in the game, why would an enemy from his game be a trophy? I mean, you think Olimar and his son would be the only trophies for Pikmin.

Macawmoses