News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dark Maze game

Started by Night the Lucario, March 27, 2010, 03:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Weary, tired, and concussed, you make your way back where you came... about five feet back toward the center.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 01:14:54 PM
Weary, tired, and concussed, you make your way back where you came... about five feet back toward the center.
Wut?
Why am I going back where I  came from?
I went right until I hit a wall.
Then I crawled north, you said I hit a wall, so I'm trying south. D:

Thirdkoopa

Oh here
Quote from: Third K on March 27, 2010, 12:59:15 PM
Left, Down. On the same node as SSM.
Incase you didn't see.

As for a map I don't think so unless to many people start joining in later. For now we're fine to my eyes.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

Sorry, I was thinking you said left. Sorry... my fault. *goes back to fix things*

Rose: Weary, tired, and concussed, you make your way south, and ram your head into a wall. Gods, if you don't die by bleeding out, you're going to have a headache that makes a hangover from drinking your own body weight in ounces sound attractive.

Third K: Yeah, I had missed that. You walk left, moving away from SSM, and then walk down. You feel uneasy, as if you're being watched by something that resents your intrusion, but you brush it off to the fact that you can't see. Anything. So nothing else should be able to see you, right? Right?

*chuckles madly*
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Dog Food

Can I just go North until I hit a wall?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

Alright.

Smokey: You go north. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And ag- OW! Who the hell thought to build a wall in your path?

The Riddler

Can I just shout for help until someone finds me? I'm clearly bleeding to death here.

Night the Lucario

You only have a broken nose... but sure, why not.

Rose: Tired, hurt, and clearly bleeding to death, you start screaming, "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!1!1!!1!1!" Yes. Exactly like that. With the ones and everything.

Dog Food

I'll turn right now, then.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

Smokey: You turn right, and walk... into another wall. Fortunately, you don't seem to be very harmed.

The Riddler

I should really draw out a map.

So, left was a dead end.
Right is a dead end.

Fuck.

New moves:
Left.
North.
North.
North.
North.
North.
North.
North.
North. -STOPPING SO I DONT HIT A WALL.
Left.

If I don't hit a wall on the left, I should be in the same spot as KJ.

Night the Lucario

Um... okay.

Rose: You pick yourself up bodily, and start walking, first to the left, then going north. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And ag-Ow! You stumble backwards, before trying again, with the same results. Dazed by the fact that you walked into the same wall twice, you turn left, stumble over the feet of a bear, and collapse a few feet from the wall you've left a blood stain on.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 01:47:10 PM
Um... okay.

Rose: You pick yourself up bodily, and start walking, first to the left, then going north. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And ag-Ow! You stumble backwards, before trying again, with the same results. Dazed by the fact that you walked into the same wall twice, you turn left, stumble over the feet of a bear, and collapse a few feet from the wall you've left a blood stain on.
Whaaaat? I counted all of your "agains". I should be in the same exact spot as KJ without hitting any walls D:

Night the Lucario

You have eight 'North' commands. There were four 'And again's, plus the one when he started, plus the one where he picked up the Treasure(s.). You are in excess of two.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 01:50:19 PM
You have eight 'North' commands. There were four 'And again's, plus the one when he started, plus the one where he picked up the Treasure(s.). You are in excess of two.
She went north, treasure.
North, nothing. That's two north's.
"You go north. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again."
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in this. North and again five times.
Two, then the six...

That's 8. D: