News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 13, 2010, 09:39:00 PM
I Challenge... anyone. Whoever accepts I accept that.
I'll fight SoSoMan and JrDude.

The Riddler

KJ, can I set myself to "Auto-accept"? Any time anyone challenged me, just automatically take it as a yes.

Also, how come I got 1 coin in my first battle, but 4 in my second? I won both.

Dog Food

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 13, 2010, 10:24:38 PM
KJ, can I set myself to "Auto-accept"? Any time anyone challenged me, just automatically take it as a yes.

Also, how come I got 1 coin in my first battle, but 4 in my second? I won both.
Sure, I'll put you at auto-accept. Does this include people asking anyone to battle? And if anyone else wants to be put on auto-accept, just say so.

Also, the coins are random. You can get between 1-5 coins (at level one, at least - you get more when you level up), and a random number generator determines how much you earn. You also receive +5 exp for every battle against someone at the same level as yours (this changes when stats change, as well). But if you go to a SD round, you share +1 coin and +1 exp with your opponent, earning less coins and exp.

And there's a quick explanation of how that works. Now, onto the fun stuff:
[spoiler=So_So vs. Rob]White Captain Falcon wins! In a two minute battle, all items on, at Brinstar! The game was close, the final score was 0-(-1).
So_So gains +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=JrDude vs. Rob]Pikachu wins! Two minute battle, all items on, at Saffron City. Another close battle. Their health was about the same the entire match. Also a pretty funny battle to watch. Especially when Pikachu used Thunder, then Yoshi swallowed him, and then the lightning struck him and his eyes bulged out and he spit Pikachu out and went flying. Haha... Well it was funny to watch, anyway... Well, JrDude just needed to win this match to advance to level 2, but he was unable to succeed! Rob won with a score of 0-(-1).
Rob gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

THEBIRD

SkyMyl

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 13, 2010, 10:24:38 PM
Can you do this to me as well?

Magnum

I demand Regular Link and I challenge anyone!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

So_So_Man

Can I set myself to auto accept / auto challenge for anyone < to my level/rank?

Dog Food

Since there is more than one of you on auto-accept, whenever a user has no preference for who they battle, I will give them a choice between all of the auto-accept members. Then they can pick and choose which ones of you to battle. Just a note.

Also, So_So, only users equal to or less than your level can challenge you anyway. So that won't be an issue.

The Riddler

I challenge Sky, SoSoMan, and Magnum.

So_So_Man

I challenge:
acerchris
jason
light
myl
cornwad
jrdude
thebird
drhobo2
rob
magnum

Dr.Hobo2

JrDude

Now you guys are just trying to catch up.
I want auto accept, but only for people challenging me, not "anyone" and not in the lame fasion So_so is doing it either.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

I accept Rob and So_So

Actually, I have an idea.
I told you I would face anyone to catch up.
Rob challenged me
Rob Challenged So_So
So_So challenged me
So_So challenged Rob
I accepted both to me.
Me vs. Rob
Rob vs. So_So
So_So vs. Me
Rob Vs. So_So vs. Me
Me vs. So_So vs. Rob
So_So vs. Rob vs. Me
3 person FFA
???
Profit!

Dog Food

Oh yeah, three and four people battles. You guys can have those, too. Just get a group together. Winner makes more of a profit that way. Losers get nothing.

...So you want to have a three-way with So_So and Rob?

Magnum