News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Street Fighter

Started by CommanderFlint, March 07, 2010, 01:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzune

When I first got my Xbox 360 I was planning on getting SFIV, but now that SSfIV is coming out I'm glad I saved my money. I feel bad for those that already bought SFIV though.

Qsmash

Quote from: Zero on March 09, 2010, 06:18:03 AM
Vega is a pretty-boy that's obsessed with beauty and is french. I'd hardly call Vega a ninja. He uses a ninja weapon, that's it, really.
Vega fights using a mix of Japanese Ninjutsu and Spanish Bullfighting, according to Wikipedia.

also, Hakan is hilarious
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/35905/super-street-fighter-iv/videos/ssf4_trl_trailer_30810.html;jsessionid=131r774t6qncp

Cornwad

Yep, Hakan is pretty much confirmed to be the best character ever now. I can't wait. Now that's what I'm talking about when I say the best characters have crazy personalities.

So is he a robot or just a lover of funny hats?

Qsmash

I'm guessing funny hat since he seems to have a wife and kids in his art.

Cornwad

Quote from: Terry Bogard on March 09, 2010, 06:45:05 PM
I'm guessing funny hat since he seems to have a wife and kids in his art.
At the beginning he says "I love my daughters", and they all look like Robo toads. It might be some crazy robot family, I can't find a wife.

Wait, I found her. He's probably going to have an interesting backstory.

Magnum

Not getting it. Saving money for "Ultra Super Chocolate Covered Street Fighter Deluxe 4 Omega"
Heard it should be coming out either soon or as a re-release in a couple of years.

But enough of that, I never was good at Street Fighter, so I probably will rent just to get controls on new characters.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Custom

Street Fighter 2010 is the best game.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Terry Bogard on March 09, 2010, 06:16:00 PM
Vega fights using a mix of Japanese Ninjutsu and Spanish Bullfighting, according to Wikipedia.

Oh yeah he's a Spaniard.

I still wouldn't call him a ninja though.

Cornwad

One of his titles is "Spanish Ninja", which I think explains him pretty well. Normal people can't do that with walls, and he has the izuna drop.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on March 10, 2010, 07:41:05 PM
One of his titles is "Spanish Ninja", which I think explains him pretty well. Normal people can't do that with walls, and he has the izuna drop.

Yeah alrighty then. He's a ninja.

Cornwad

So did anyone else get Super yet? I'm getting pretty solid with Hakan, but he has a huge learning curve. It took me a good 10 or so losses to win a match. I also want to check out DeeJay, he's just fun to watch.

flamesnake55

I plan on getting SSFIV as soon as I get some cash

I missed out on too many Street Fighter stuff already

Not again. Not again.
QuoteAlways angry, all the time!

The Riddler

I haven't played SFIV much,  let alone SSFIV, but if this is a general Street Fighter thread, I've always been a fan of Vega and Blanka.

Thirdkoopa

I haven't even had my hands on any version of street fighter IV.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

MoS

I'm not gonna spend $60 on a game that should have just been DLC, it's not worth it to me, I'm content with my regular SF4