Quote from: Neerb on October 07, 2011, 09:11:14 AM
The best Zelda is Ocarina of Time.

what the gosh darn intercourse

Neerb

Quote from: Ravioli on October 07, 2011, 09:16:28 AM
what the gosh darn intercourse

Don't be a hipster about it.

Ravioli

try to understand bro, OoT is a cocksuckingly good game, so I can understand your faulty wiring, but you forgot that Majora's motherintercourse ing Mask came after it.

MAJORA'S MOTHERFUCKING MASK, MOTHERFUCKER, do I have to spell this out?

Neerb

Quote from: Ravioli on October 07, 2011, 09:24:10 AM
try to understand bro, OoT is a cocksuckingly good game, so I can understand your faulty wiring, but you forgot that Majora's motherintercourse ing Mask came after it.

MAJORA'S MOTHERFUCKING MASK, MOTHERFUCKER, do I have to spell this out?

It's been so long since I beat that game, perhaps I've forgotten.

I remember not being fond of the dungeons, or the fact that there's only four of them, but loving how every NPC had their own name and schedule and personality. Also, the darkness....

Custom

majora's mask is by far the best zelda game
it has the most story and character development, along with tons of side quests and a challenging main story
that game intercourse ing rocks

however, windwaker is probably the prettiest zelda game
but most people hate how toon link looks and dislike cel shading
it has such a good use of color though
i dunno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on October 07, 2011, 09:48:05 AM
majora's mask is by far the best zelda game
it has the most story and character development, along with tons of side quests and a challenging main story
that game intercourse ing rocks

however, windwaker is probably the prettiest zelda game
but most people hate how toon link looks and dislike cel shading
it has such a good use of color though
i dunno

"Story" and "development" implies that stuff has to happen. Majora's Mask had a lot of nice sidequests, sure, and it certainly had emotion in connecting itself to the player, but the game with the real story and characters is Wind Waker hands-down. Seeing the characters grow from their humble origins, having old friends come back to help in the fight against Ganon, the fact that Ganon himself in this game is the only tragic Zelda villain in the entire series, Link actually having a personality for the first time in the series, the personal quest of saving his sister, Zelda's interaction throughout the story, etc.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on October 07, 2011, 09:52:27 AM
"Story" and "development" implies that stuff has to happen. Majora's Mask had a lot of nice sidequests, sure, and it certainly had emotion in connecting itself to the player, but the game with the real story and characters is Wind Waker hands-down. Seeing the characters grow from their humble origins, having old friends come back to help in the fight against Ganon, the fact that Ganon himself in this game is the only tragic Zelda villain in the entire series, Link actually having a personality for the first time in the series, the personal quest of saving his sister, Zelda's interaction throughout the story, etc.

uh
go away
no
nope
nope
nope
Quote from: Neerb on October 07, 2011, 09:35:38 AM
It's been so long since I beat that game, perhaps I've forgotten.

I remember not being fond of the dungeons, or the fact that there's only four of them, but loving how every NPC had their own name and schedule and personality. Also, the darkness....

you've obviously forgotten
no

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Ravioli

Most people who don't like MM were between six and nine when they first played it so the dark themes, time system and the fact that most things that you need to do aren't explicitly spelled out for you put them off at the time and they never bothered to give it another try, even though those things are what make it so intercourse ing great.

It's simply one of the most unique and well-designed games ever made. The emphasis on sidequests basically forces you to explore the world on your own to move forward but the time system is genius and makes everything follow a simple pattern so it's not like you're completely in the dark unless you have no intercourse ing observational skills. It's a complex game but everything is interconnected and cohesive. God I must sound like a huge faggot right now but intercourse  it, this game kicks ass.

The Riddler

>everyone implying that ALttP isn't the best

Kayo

This is going to get real stupid real fast.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

It definitely intercourse ing looks the best.
http://i.imgur.com/RgGeE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1xNar.jpg

Quote from: Riddler21 on October 07, 2011, 11:48:28 AM
>everyone implying that ALttP isn't the best
You can't really compare the 2D games to the 3D games. It's like saying Super Metroid is better than Metroid Prime.
YEAH

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on October 07, 2011, 12:28:07 PM
You can't really compare the 2D games to the 3D games. It's like saying Super Metroid is better than Metroid Prime.

Pretty much this. Completely different styles.

Although I personally prefer 3D anyway.