News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

((Yay! Birdie..you forgot to upload my cards!  :'( ))

Hanzö drifted back inside, standing by the refreshment table.

Max Headroom

"Huh? Oh! I was talking to the new guy. I must have forgotten to the look the other way, and I think I know why." Mira concluded, with a hint of smoothness in his voice, as he grinned at Alissa.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh?" Alissa giggles. "Tell me why."

Serenity puts a hand on Hanzo's shoulder. "Hey..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"It was too sudden of me, though. We've only just met, love..." Zarani continued.

Max Headroom

"Why baby," Mira took Alissa's hand and used it to twirl her around, then made her lean back, as Mira had his arm wrapped around her back, as to keep her from hitting the floor ((Mira is aligned with Alissa at this point)). "It's you." Mira grinned, if he wasn't already.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Ooh!" Alissa can barely control the fit of giggles she's going into.

"Then... take it slow," Keisha says, gradually trying to get Zarani to dance with her again.

Max Headroom

Mira moved closer to Alissa's ear and whispered "so how's it hanging?"

((Wolfpika, you may want to redo your post from the other NSF)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Bleeh, trying to finish this up but I can't do that if SOMEONE refuses to post. >.>))

Jas absentmindedly starts stirring some water up in a spiral.

"Good," Alissa sighs and looks around.

Light

((Would that someone happen to be me? :P Sorry, but I'm still trying to decide on what Harver should do.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira started looking around for the highest part of the boat.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((You know what he should do. :P You're lucky I g2g.))

Light

Harver walked to Jas, and kissed her lightly on the lips. He then pulled apart. "I've made my decision, and I think it's best for the both of us if we-!"

Instantly, a portal opened up on the deck, and Lord Kerow stepped out. "Harver! We must get back to our planning."

Shit!! And it couldn't be at a worse time. "I'll be right behind you," he said, and Kerow turned around, and went into the portal. "I guess my decision was made for me. It's up to you, Jas, to keep the crew from falling apart. I don't know why, but I think that since we both think what we're doing is right, we can't have a possible failure." He began to walk towards the portal, when he turned around.

"One more thing. You might want to look behind the gem on the ring. I love you." With that, he was gone.

((Ouch. Not exactly what I had in mind... Dammit Kerow! You always ruin everything! >>;; ))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"Something doesn't feel right..... As if something we did fell apart in some way...." Mira scratched his head.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"And you guys are in more of a mess than I thought," Alissa says, spotting what just happened.

"But-" Jas started to reach out, but she sighs and starts heading for her room.

((Aren't you contradicting yourself if that's not what you had in mind, but you post it anyways? XD))

Max Headroom

"Hm?" Mira turned around to see what was going on. "That can't be good."
[move][/move]