News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"What was up with that creepy guy?" Alissa shudders. "Is that why Jas didn't want us here?" Meanwhile, the sky above starts to turn to a lighter- but still dark- blue.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"You mean the guy who took Jas' date?" Mira said, looking in the direction of the event.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Ouch, well, the best thing is that Harver loves her, and will be back for her soon. I don't mean to break up the conversation but, something's wrong with the sky...it seems...brighter...or it might be just me."

Max Headroom

"Forget the spellbook, my deduction was correct." Mira bit his thumb. "Since Harver cannot be with Jas any longer, Jas has no reason to keep the party going, therefore, she ended the effects of the spell."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"But.....I would like to spend more time with Serenity, because, if my calculations are correct, our love and relationship with our couples will.....perish." Hanz? said, whispering the last word.

Max Headroom

"Then walk her home. Does she live in Scalus? You can talk along the way."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Good idea, for once Mira, I'm beginning to understand you, your not half bad after all."

Anarchy_Jas

"It won't perish," Serenity says, now dragging Christy along. "Even if we move on, that love and relationship will stay. I have a feeling that we're not supposed to be here in the first place. We're leaving, but you'll see us again."

Alissa smiles sadly, then goes to Serenity and Christy's side. "Sun's coming up anyways, and we gotta go back to Crescent. Can't get into trouble."

"Hm?" Jas stops in the middle of the path to her room. "Thanks you guys," she hugs her three friends, and then steps back so they can leave the ship.

"And we thought you would bash our heads in," Alissa laughs. "You're welcome Jasi," she and Serenity blow kisses to their dates as they leave.

Max Headroom

"This has been the best night of my life so far." Mira said randomly, fairly spaced-out.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Nngh," Jas shuts her eyes tightly as beams of sunlight reach the deck, a sudden, sharp pain running through her head. "Going to my room now," she disappears below deck.

((Any last posts?))

Light

((Thank goodness Valentine's Day is over! XD But yeah, I don't really have anything left to post, seeing that the three of my characters are nowhere near the party.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira sighed, then got up. Once he got up, he walked into the sunrise, assuming that it is rising above solid ground.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Not my fault there's all the forum drama and we all can't be here and etc. XP More lulz if Mira were to fall into the water. XD We can pick up here in the original...))

Max Headroom

After a few steps, Mira fell into the water. Now why is this rail broken again?
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

~*The camera zooms in on Mira and the scene fades as he thinks*~

((Okies, episode complete, go to the original!))