Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"Pretty much. Why was that statement irrelevant?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"I dunno. Nor do I care," said Venice happily. "I don't feel like thinking if I don't have to."

Max Headroom

"Yeah, you're right. It's spring break: one of the few vacations I get."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Yep... Whoa. Random thought. Both you and the other idiot have something in common other than idiocy!" cried Venice.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, that too, but that's not what I meant," said Venice. "I meant the fact that you hate each other's guts!"

Max Headroom

"Seriously? He must have been-Oh, right! Of course! Wait..... I saw this before.... Did I.....? Eh, screw it." Mira jumped up, then curled up a bit to dive deeper into the water.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"That was kinda weird," commented Venice, simply floating around wherever the water took him. Unfortunately, a wave happened to crash down on him, sending him underwater momentarily. He got back to the surface and spat some water that had gotten into his mouth out.

Anarchy_Jas

((Eval nps ftw... >=D))

Jas finally lets go, and splashes into the water. She starts lazily kicking her legs back and forth.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

((Why not? There isn't any candy on the beaches, but then again, Christy[sp?] could have eaten just as much candy as Jas :O ))
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Guys...I'm sorry....but I miss Serenity...and they fit with the episodes))

"Like I said ninja boy, relax and enjoy it while you can, and on the idiot comment thing, I would gladly sock you in the face for that if I were not on vacation." Hanz? then rushed into the water, board in hand and prepared to take on a wave. He climbed onto the board, paddled towards the wave and...the wave overtook him. He wasn't visible until suddenly his head broke clear of the water.

"Holy *Gurgle* yeah! I'm going to do that again!"

Max Headroom

Mira popped his head out of the water. "Who said what now?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"That would be the idiot whom you are referring to." said Venice.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]