News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Valley of Souls (Werewolf Dead Thread)

Started by HTA!, February 20, 2009, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Hi Java. :P Glad to see you made it. You and I were working together, amirite? XD

HTA!

Nope. and if you had got it you wouldn't have died.
Same thing that happened to Gonzo. D:

Anyway....

The answers were
Silverhawk
SuperKool
Blaze San
Friendly Hostile
JMV.

GreatGonzales106

Java

Like I said Red, your teammates were foolish in killing me, if suspicion was cast on me, but whatever floats your boat.  ^_^

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on February 28, 2009, 06:43:54 PM
I figured out the last three.
I couldn't get SuperKool. =\

Red

Quote from: Java_Java on February 28, 2009, 06:50:13 PM
Like I said Red, your teammates were foolish in killing me, if suspicion was cast on me, but whatever floats your boat.  ^_^
You act like we didn't mean to kill you after suspicion is upon you...? That was the plan, and so far, it seems to be working out just fine. Although it may not seem it, the pan is going along without any hitches. After all, I designed it. :P

Java

Quote from: Red on February 28, 2009, 07:01:57 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on February 28, 2009, 06:50:13 PM
You act like we didn't mean to kill you after suspicion is upon you...? That was the plan, and so far, it seems to be working out just fine. Although it may not seem it, the pan is going along without any hitches. After all, I designed it. :P
I'm glad your pan has no hitches. :P

I figured that was the plan, I just don't see why you would do that but whatever...

Doodle

I guess we post here now.
But yeah, I was the Tracker. So I knew about Red, and that's why I told everyone to kill MYL.
Java was just a guess, since Red told me you two were tight. So I just assumed Java was a monster like Red.
Sorry about that, Java. :P
YEAH

HTA!

Everyone can post in the first thread, no need to take up two spaces.