News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf - The Cursed Blue Moon

Started by Dog Food, January 04, 2010, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Good show, KJ.

So, what's it like being the Black Wolf, Jr?

Dog Food

Quote from: Blue on February 11, 2010, 05:50:57 PM
Good show, KJ.

So, what's it like being the Black Wolf, Jr?
Oh poop, call out.

Why don't we have the showdown right here, right now. Might be more interesting that way.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

>_>
I did good, I'm surprised I survived this long due to the fact that I'm not well liked here.
SPUD I KIL U
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

We had our reasons to let you live.

Also, you're close, but it wasn't just through Spud how we figured out your identity.
Oh God you guys, MYL is going to start boasting.

Dog Food

Quote from: Blue on February 11, 2010, 06:45:59 PM
We had our reasons to let you live.

Also, you're close, but it wasn't just through Spud how we figured out your identity.
Oh God you guys, MYL is going to start boasting.
Cool, let's here it. Also, you probably realized I gave you the Jester role for a reason. You inspired me to make that role, since it seemed you always died in the first couple of phases, and I felt bad. Sure, the role is kind of boring, but you would have died during the first Day Phase if you didn't have it. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Innocents won, wolves lost. [spoiler]I had to kill myself in order to get rid of the Black Wolf. How sad. ...It's strange how often all my stories end in the main character dying.[/spoiler] DISCUSS STUFF.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Spud

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on February 11, 2010, 07:17:11 PM
Cool, let's here it. Also, you probably realized I gave you the Jester role for a reason. You inspired me to make that role, since it seemed you always died in the first couple of phases, and I felt bad. Sure, the role is kind of boring, but you would have died during the first Day Phase if you didn't have it. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Innocents won, wolves lost. [spoiler]I had to kill myself in order to get rid of the Black Wolf. How sad. ...It's strange how often all my stories end in the main character dying.[/spoiler] DISCUSS STUFF.
I appreciate the Jester role, KJ. I thought it was nifty, and it apparently drew all attention away from me. AND, it got me to the end of this WW, which is something that hasn't happened before. Sucks to hear that about the story though. D:
...are you going to tell them about your alliance with the others and your stride to victory?

Magnum

So yeah, Hunter... 50% of the votes. I felt like a GOD through this. Just point my finger, "YOU DIE!" and it happened. Pretty awesome. I would love a role like this again. :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 11, 2010, 11:02:59 PM
Wolves died too quickly.
It's because I'm too sexy for you all.

btw I was the blue wolf.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

JrDude, you would have died in the very first day phase if I didn't change my mind. >:[

Thirdkoopa

funfact: I saw who red was that night you found out I was good, also this would've ended anyways the next phase because I was heavily considering on killing Jr the first night I got to fully use my powers anyways.

Quote from: Red on February 11, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
JrDude, you would have died in the very first day phase if I didn't change my mind. >:[
wat did you do.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

In all honesty, I thought you were a wolf a while ago TK, but Fox was making it more obvious so I chose to see if he was, he was and he joined me, then died.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: Third K on February 11, 2010, 11:55:12 PM
funfact: I saw who red was that night you found out I was good, also this would've ended anyways the next phase because I was heavily considering on killing Jr the first night I got to fully use my powers anyways.
wat did you do.
Well before I learned who the hunter was, I already had a small alliance going, and we were gonna vote JrDude. Then some evidence came along, but I didn't trust it, thinking the person was manipulating, so I mistakenly convinced them to kill an innocent.

Red

Quote from: Red on February 12, 2010, 12:00:30 AM
Well before I learned who the hunter was, I already had a small alliance going, and we were gonna vote JrDude. Then some evidence came along, but I didn't trust it, thinking the person was manipulating, so I mistakenly convinced them to kill an innocent.
This wouldn't happen to be me, telling you who a wolf was, would it? That's why I hate the Seer, no one trusts him. D:

But it shouldn't have been a problem anyway, if Magnum had gotten that pm through.