News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mystic on February 05, 2010, 08:50:19 PM
What I need to do is more important than both usually.
Thank you for that.

Anyway: yes, French people with dogs are weird. Especially the ones that embody the stereotypes.

Do you rage after every death or loss in a video game?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mystic

Depends on how many tries I've done.

Do you rage if you get killed?

Turok

If I'm dead, how can I rage?

Do you get in fights over the last of something during Black Friday sales?

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

JrDude

Yeah, I beat them to death with my purse and high heels.

What was the last thing you laughed at?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Guy in class

What is the funniest thing you've seen/heard today?

RX-78-2

Ho dang. This question couldn't have been more aptly timed. Today--being a Monday and a school day/night--, would normally be awful, but four excellent and hilarious things happened today:

• When I went to my locker in the morning, there was a "list of things that Rick Astley would never do" taped to it (put by my friend).
  • I made two of my friends (one of them being the same from before) lose the game in a very creative way.
  • Talking about random situational humor on the bus with two other friends (such as the people in the Spongebob episode "Rock Bottom" that talk with a farting noise "accent").
  • Owning people in TF2 with three friends. We all played as Spy, disguised as Engineers, and attacked at the same time. People ragequitted.

Do you consider yourself a more masculine or feminine person? Or maybe somewhere in between? Please state your gender with your answer.

JrDude

More feminine than most guys I think. I am male.

You were walking, you stubbed your toe so hard it almost broke, what happens? (EX: Your face becomes (╬ ಠ益ಠ) while you say every curse word you know)
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

I'd try to keep it to myself and not make a scene. I wouldn't say anything, but probably only make noises of pain. I'd try to find a place away from people and take care of it there. Depending on exactly where I am, I'd just do that, sit there and hope it gets better, or try to go home.

Do you care about the activity (or in some people's opinion, lack thereof) of this forum? If so, are you doing something to contribute to the forum (i.e. posting more, starting threads, etc.)?

Mystic

Kayo

about the forum itself? Not that much.

However, I do care a little bit more about some of the people in it <3

What OS are you using?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Kayo

Im using Windows 7, and i think i like it the most so far. its shiny. :D

Did you have a snow day? i did :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Yup yup yup! And I'm using it semi-well. :) We might even have another tomorrow! :O

East or West? North or South? (Choose one for each.)

Kayo

[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Because you tried to be clever when answering my question and in doing so answered it incorrectly. Now you are speechless with anticipation and you think: "What's going to happen now? Will he kill me? =( I was only kidding! :O"
I jest. ;)

Have you listened to the band Wolfmother? If so, do you like them? (They're one of my new favorite bands.)