News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Evening. Well, it's six thirty PM right now, anyway...

Beauteous apple, or wizened old pear?

If you know that one, pick the right answer. If you don't, hope you get lucky. Or reason through it.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

dawnwolfNxhoj

if i have time

Have you ever done soemthing that involves bad luck? (black cats, going under a ladder, broken a mirror, etc.)

Night the Lucario

I've had a black cat, and I hang around them every day. Black cats, that is.

Ever feel like someone's walked across your grave?

Thirdkoopa

In a sense, yes.

Have you ever used " :|" before?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

I have, actually.

Ever felt like suicide was the best option?

dawnwolfNxhoj

hmm, somewhat. For me, it's "Murder" that's always a option

My LaLa Land involves Cherry Trees that bloom when volcanoes blow in a grassy meadow and Plam trees that grow next to a Lake with a pounding waterfall in a nightime dessert with a crescent moon and bright stars.
What would your LaLaLand be?

Night the Lucario

An empty, desolate field, covered in a sheet of ice that never melts. An unforgiving terrain, where the slightest mistake means certain death.

...Gods, does that sound creepy to you?

Mystic

Night the Lucario

Eh. It's not bad, but I prefer regular water. Or tea. Tea is good.

Do you drink tea?

Chris8492

I do drink tea but only when I am sick with a cold or something. It really helps.

Have you ever been injured really bad?

Night the Lucario

Physically? No.

...Have you been hurt badly, in any meaning of the term?

Chris8492

Probably the worst that I got injured was physically in a ski crash going about 60mph and screwed up my right shoulder. There   was the radar signs that read the speed you were going and the one I went through before I crashed read 57mph and I was at that same speed most of the way.

What is your favorite type of car?

Night the Lucario

I don't have one. I don't like cars.

I'd rather either ride a bike or walk...

If you found out the world was ending in three days, how would you react?