News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

With proper setup I'm sure this will become a beast in WiFi.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

I finally evolved my Woobat into a Swoobat.
It looks and sounds so awesome.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

At the 8th gym town now. Got through a lot that I won't bother to type out, but here's my team. That I'm most likely sticking with for the E4. Poor Servine couldn't fit in. But I did some massive level grinding before the 7th gym to get some of the evolutions around level 40 (4/6 of my team evolves at either 39 or 41)

SO HERE'S MY TEAM RATEITLOL

Samurott Lv. 40 - My pseudo-starter. Going to be a mixed attacker. Can't decide whether to go back and teach it Megahorn, but I doubt I'll need it.

Lampent Lv. 41 - Well, this will be a Chandelure. Was going to wait for Shadow Ball, but I found the TM for it anyway. I have a Dusk Stone, sobrbevolving. Also, hard-hitting Special Attacker and Burn-status inducer.

Eelektrik Lv. 39 - The no weaknesses thing intrigued me. Evolving it when it learns Wild Charge by level, or when I find the TM. Whichever comes first. I know where the TM is though. This... don't know the role, but I'm planning on mostly Physical moves. And maybe Thunder Wave.

Escavalier Lv. 38 - This bug-knight thing. Oh god why do I love it so much. This thing's really fun to use. Physical attacker.

Scrafty Lv. 40 - Fell in love with this with its tough-as-stone defenses, strong attacks (high jump kick 130 power yeah) and ability. Yet another physical attacker, but a bulkier one.

Reuniclus Lv. 41 - Picked this as my Psychic-type that I always include in my teams. Bulky and hard hitting enough, plus Hidden Power Dragon will help in this final gym.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

My Samurott has gotten tons of use out of Megahorn, both defending itself from Grass types and battling the Elite 4 (Darks and Psychics). Of course, you have Escavelier, so I don't know if Darks and Psychics are really an issue, and as for anti-Grass, a mixed-attacker Samurott could just go with Blizzard/Ice Beam instead (mine went for quite a while with Blizzard, and many good things happened).

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 13, 2011, 06:11:47 PM
My Samurott has gotten tons of use out of Megahorn, both defending itself from Grass types and battling the Elite 4 (Darks and Psychics). Of course, you have Escavelier, so I don't know if Darks and Psychics are really an issue, and as for anti-Grass, a mixed-attacker Samurott could just go with Blizzard/Ice Beam instead (mine went for quite a while with Blizzard, and many good things happened).
Escavalier was the main reason I didn't think it was worth it. Also yes, it is running Ice Beam. Its current set is Surf/Ice Beam/Aqua Jet/Revenge. Seems a little lacking to me now, but its use is to use Water and Ice attacks. I don't think it needs anything else super-fancy because everything else on my team can cover it.

I do want to put some grass attack somewhere, since I had to take Servine off my team. I'm gonna go with Grass Knot, but I don't know where to put it. Samurott and Eelektross can learn it, and it would probably go on one of those two. Samurott doesn't exactly have the space, since I like Aqua Jet on there (gets tons of use), but I could drop Revenge. Pretty much ruins the Mixed idea if Aqua Jet is the only physical attack, though.

And Eelektross can deal with waters fine already, but Grounds are a problem. I'd like to be able to switch into them (levitate ftw) but right now it's a freshly evolved Eelektrik who can only use Electric attacks and Crunch. Actually, I thought of a new set for it. Gonna try Wild Charge/Crunch/Rock Slide/Grass Knot. That would actually make a solid sort of mixed attacker. Its Special Attack actually isn't half bad at base 105, so it could work.

Ha, finally found a perfect use for Eelektross. Its movepool is deeper than I thought. It's got Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Acrobatics (i can see some disposable item+acrobatics set working), U-turn, and the like. Huh, this floating electric lamprey has plenty of potential. Awesome.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

My team is the same level and I haven't even hit the 7th gyms town yet XD

Want to battle?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on March 13, 2011, 07:29:53 PM
My team is the same level and I haven't even hit the 7th gyms town yet XD

Want to battle?
YOU'RE ON
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Man, I really want to battle some of you here, but I want my Deino first? ;_;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 13, 2011, 09:22:45 PM
Man, I really want to battle some of you here, but I want my Deino first? ;_;
That thing... I'm so not training that EXTREMELY late evolver.

FruitFlow

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 13, 2011, 10:49:20 PM
That thing... I'm so not training that EXTREMELY late evolver.
It's my fav Dragon-Type this Gen.
Druddigon on the other hand sucks.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 13, 2011, 11:16:26 PM
It's my fav Dragon-Type this Gen.
Druddigon on the other hand sucks.
No one likes Druddigon.

And also
[spoiler]The Elite Four pokemon are all around level 50, so there's no reason to train Deino to evolve at all until afterwards[/spoiler]
It's just not worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I finally have everyone that I want on my team. (I like to have coolness along with the ability to have every HM useable in my party, I also like having a full party)
Emboar (Pokéball)
Krookodile (Dusk Ball)
Reuniclus (Heal Ball) [currently a Duosion]
Swanna (Premier Ball)
Galvantula (Quick Ball)
Jellicent ♂ (Dive Ball) [currently a Frillish]

I nicknamed them all, all fairly odd nicknames but I like them. I'll say them if I feel like it when I turn my DS back on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Note: I didn't play for two days, so all this progress was made yesterday, except for Misaka's evolution, which happened days ago.

Sayaka (Dewott): Lvl. 43
Kushinada (Stoutland): Lvl. 37
Thardus (Gigalith): Lvl. 36
Leer (still a Pansear): Lvl. 37
Misaka (Zebstrika): Lvl 37
DPXBlog: Lvl 8 Fly Slave (even though I never use HM slaves)

Just arrived at Icirrus City yesterday from Twist Mountain. Going to finish the gym and move on from there.

Kayo

Update. Now Tornadus is roaming. If only it would stop going back and forth in those 4 routes I can't reach yet (actually 6 i think) I'd go catch it. BUT NOOOOO
[move][/move]

Zero

I'm at the 5th Gym. Haven't really been playing much.

Pignition(yeah nickname w/e) Lv31
Whirlipede Lv27
Zorua LV27
Simisage Lv28
Boldore Lv29
Drillbur Lv26

Isn't my final team but I'm happy with it so far. Definitely enjoying this game but been too busy to play it like I have previous Pokemon games.