News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 15, 2011, 02:16:36 PM
I think people are over-hyping a bit too much on Haxorus.
I wasn't talking about that one. I was talking about another one.

SkyMyl

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 15, 2011, 05:30:33 PM
I wasn't talking about that one. I was talking about another one.
The Dark/Dragon that starts out as a brontosaurus beetle fanatic, and evolves into King Ghidorah at lvl 68, right?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 15, 2011, 05:31:40 PM
The Dark/Dragon that starts out as a brontosaurus beetle fanatic, and evolves into King Ghidorah at lvl 68, right?
Right-o.

[spoiler]They went too far with underleveled Pokemon, and Ghetsis receives that cheating bastard in his team. Who needs Zekrom/Reshiram when you have that monster by your side?[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 15, 2011, 05:34:22 PM
Right-o.

[spoiler]They went too far with underleveled Pokemon, and Ghetsis receives that cheating bastard in his team. Who needs Zekrom/Reshiram when you have that monster by your side?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I love how Dennis has it on his team at a level it should be completely unevolved.

...just like Lance?[/spoiler]

Nayrman

Finally caught Tornadus. I hate roaming pokemon. Anyone want to help me catch Landorus? You need to have both wondering pokemon in your party to awaken him I think. I'll let you borrow Tornadus for yours as well. :P

DededeCloneChris

Since I restarted my file, I reached the league for the second time, ready to take on the champion. I have a Zekrom from my first file. My team is all lvl. 50 (plus with a lvl. 52 Lucario).

[spoiler]I'm sicking TWO Zekrom on both N and his father who I like to call Great Cheese Ghetsis Dennis thanks to all the possible ominous latin chanting words that can be taken out of his theme![/spoiler]

Custom

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 15, 2011, 02:16:36 PM
I think people are over-hyping a bit too much on Haxorus.

i only like it because it's the only br00tal looking pokemon in this gen

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 15, 2011, 09:03:39 PM
i only like it because it's the only br00tal looking pokemon in this gen
Plus, stellar attack with decent speed gives it nice Choice Scarf potential.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I thought Haxorus was a joke name but I learned it is not.
People like that thing? It's piss yellow with red and grey, and the horn axe things on it's face make it look kinda dumb.
Though that's just me, it's shiny form is ugly too even though it's not piss yellow.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Oh, if you guys are talking about my favorite 3-headed Dragon then yes I agree.
Because it's going to rape Wifi alongside me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on March 15, 2011, 09:14:23 PM
Plus, stellar attack with decent speed gives it nice Choice Scarf potential.

Unfortunately everything it can do, Garchomp can still probably do better. Still badass though.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on March 16, 2011, 11:35:58 AM
Unfortunately everything it can do, Garchomp can still probably do better. Still badass though.

Garchomp has a bit higher Speed, but Haxorus has higher Attack.

Maybe it will become some sort of OU Garchomp? I can see it being a top OU threat. It's actually a Dragon that's not 4x weak to Ice. So MAYBE, just maybe, it can survive an Ice attack here and there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

And now, I have finished the Story Mode.

I'm gonna transfer over some of my EV-trained Pokemon from SoulSilver now to complete the remaining areas and such. Just gotta make sure they have all the old TM moves I need that I won't be able to teach them this gen >_>
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 16, 2011, 12:34:27 PM
And now, I have finished the Story Mode.

I'm gonna transfer over some of my EV-trained Pokemon from SoulSilver now to complete the remaining areas and such. Just gotta make sure they have all the old TM moves I need that I won't be able to teach them this gen >_>
You mean STEALTH ROCK?

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 16, 2011, 01:26:19 PM
You mean STEALTH ROCK?
I don't use Stealth Rock, so I don't care.

I already have a Probopass and a Heatran that know it. Oh, and a Deoxys-D. So I'm good.
[move][/move]