News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 10:26:45 PM
Yeah, but what's up with the "Amoon" part?
What was GF trying to base that part on?
"A fungus among us." Take your guess.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I explored the eastern side's routes.

[spoiler]Didn't want to transfer over a stronger team from my old versions judging how the darned eastern side is filled with nukers. I kept my Lucky Egg Trick all the way for massive level grinding.[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

I'm currently searching for a Shelmet.
Haven't found one yet, but hope to get one before its hibernation.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 19, 2011, 12:40:16 AM
I'm currently searching for a Shelmet.
Haven't found one yet, but hope to get one before its hibernation.
Moor of Iccirus, or whatever the place is called. Tons of them there.

Just beat Elite 4 a second time. Shit was HARD. Needed Kyurem, Zekrom, and Volcarona to do it and needed to use multiple tms to swap in moves.

Zero

Current team is slightly different than my old one I posted:

Tirtouga Lvl 33
Axew Lvl 33
Scolipede Lvl 34
Zoroark Lvl 34
Tynamo Lvl 35
Emboar Lvl 36

Underleveled but I'm still going to destroy the 7th Gym.

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]My White Forest is like turning into a forest desert. There's like three squares with 3x3 grass patches. March 30 is such a long wait. :( [/spoiler]

Neerb

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 19, 2011, 02:09:55 PM
[spoiler]My White Forest is like turning into a forest desert. There's like three squares with 3x3 grass patches. March 30 is such a long wait. :( [/spoiler]

You have to go there and talk to people every day.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Celebi on March 19, 2011, 03:00:07 PM
You have to go there and talk to people every day.
You have it wrong. Talking to the people who are there just stay longer. To increase the number, I have to go to Black City and invite people over, THEN keep talking to them so that they stay longer.

FruitFlow

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 19, 2011, 03:14:32 PM
You have it wrong. Talking to the people who are there just stay longer. To increase the number, I have to go to Black City and invite people over, THEN keep talking to them so that they stay longer.
Good thing my bro has Black version then.

Custom

I turned my game to winter because it's the best season

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 19, 2011, 05:03:00 PM
Good thing my bro has Black version then.
You have to use the Entralink feature, or am I wrong?

Neerb

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 19, 2011, 05:37:17 PM
You have to use the Entralink feature, or am I wrong?

Yes, but the Entralink works fine when playing with others (I've done it with my friends several times). We just can't use online stuff like Dreamworld yet.

If you can find someone in real life who has a different version than you, then it shouldn't be a problem to restock your Forest/City.

Kayo

Quote from: Celebi on March 19, 2011, 05:57:46 PM
Yes, but the Entralink works fine when playing with others (I've done it with my friends several times). We just can't use online stuff like Dreamworld yet.

If you can find someone in real life who has a different version than you, then it shouldn't be a problem to restock your Forest/City.
Want to explain briefly how/where to access Entralink and how much progress you need to make in the game to use it?

I know nothing about that feature. Nothing at all, honestly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 19, 2011, 06:01:22 PM
Want to explain briefly how/where to access Entralink and how much progress you need to make in the game to use it?

I know nothing about that feature. Nothing at all, honestly.
Hint: Outside of the menu and a battle, look at your touch screen and twinkle with it.