News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I'll intercourse  around with Entralink when I can get someone else in the room playing B/W. Maybe my sister.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Entralink is awesome. Me and my girlfriend finally figured it out tonight.

When someone does a mission for you, you or they get a bonus in the game, such as "Bargain" or "EXP Plus". Bargain cuts all store prices in half for 30 minutes, EXP Plus boosts EXP for half an hour, etc.

Since I have a poop ton of money, I got her to get me the bargain one, and I bought every single TM. Booya.

Also: Caught Cobalion and Virizion. Used my masterball on Thunderus. On my way to Terrakion.

SkyMyl

Gonna grind my current team/explore with my new HM (Dive) until I'm ready for the big three post-game challenges. Hopefully, I won't need to change my team at all.

[spoiler]Morimoto should be pretty easy. Cynthia's Spiritomb keeps whoring Double-Team and raping my team, and the Elite Four rematch is something I can't handle just yet without some more healing items and levels.

My party isn't exactly the best, I'll admit.[/spoiler]

Custom

i already did all of those things, myl
they were easy
the real challenge is collecting all the tms
i'm doing it right now and getting frustrated as poop
intercourse  you battle subway
intercourse  you flying around everywhere

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on March 19, 2011, 10:37:17 PM
they were easy
intercourse  you battle subway
intercourse  you flying around everywhere
I presume you transfered over an strong team from Gen IV if you passed all those hard battles.

Custom

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 19, 2011, 10:49:43 PM
I presume you transfered over an strong team from Gen IV if you passed all those hard battles.

that whole area + lucky egg can easily boost your gen 5 team to level 80
my old team does it no problem though. absol can sweep all of cynthia's pokemon

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 19, 2011, 10:10:29 PM
Gonna grind my current team/explore with my new HM (Dive) until I'm ready for the big three post-game challenges. Hopefully, I won't need to change my team at all.

[spoiler]Morimoto should be pretty easy. Cynthia's Spiritomb keeps whoring Double-Team and raping my team, and the Elite Four rematch is something I can't handle just yet without some more healing items and levels.

My party isn't exactly the best, I'll admit.[/spoiler]
Aerial Ace?
Faint Attack?
Shadow Punch?

Non-Missing attacks are always the best solution to avoid evasion clause.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

BahahahahaHAHAHA

[spoiler]HAHAHA[spoiler]I killed my legendary and it said "Try to capture me" and I was forced to fight it again. There is no option for the legendary in this game, you HAVE to catch it.
EDIT: I killed it 2 more times (accident those times) and the exact same thing happened.
EDIT2: Caught it in 3 Ultra Balls with high red health and no status.
It could barely touch my Krookodile, AWESOME[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

This deserves it's own post.

[spoiler]I BEAT N BUT RECOIL KILLED ME TOO, SO IT COUNTED IT AS A LOSS AND I HAVE TO TRY AGAIN!!!
[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 20, 2011, 03:34:06 AM
BahahahahaHAHAHA

[spoiler]HAHAHA[spoiler]I killed my legendary and it said "Try to capture me" and I was forced to fight it again. There is no option for the legendary in this game, you HAVE to catch it.
EDIT: I killed it 2 more times (accident those times) and the exact same thing happened.
EDIT2: Caught it in 3 Ultra Balls with high red health and no status.
It could barely touch my Krookodile, AWESOME[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler]I love how it did that, lol.[/spoiler]

But yeah, with my Gen IV team I'm trying to get enough Battle Subway points to get back all my power items and choice items and stuff. Haven't battled Morimoto yet (I forgot) but I think I will.

@MYL:
[spoiler]Also, can't you only battle Cynthia in Spring and Summer? Unless you're talking about the one time you battle her when you first meet her. Yeah, I ended up losing the first time because I only had one pokemon (at level 50) with me, and i accidentally accepted her challenge. Then I went back with a full team and kicked her ass.

Also beat E4 2/0 today. With pokemon level 64-66. Still easy.[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Morimoto: Small time.
Cynthia: could beat her easily if I stop being afraid to use Max Revives
Elite Four Rematch: wwhy you suck team

Quote from: Custom on March 19, 2011, 10:37:17 PM
they were easy
intercourse  you battle subway
intercourse  you flying around everywhere
well my team is pretty poopty for one thing
but do you really have to go do the battle subway for tms

Quote from: Kayo on March 20, 2011, 10:15:07 AM
@MYL:
[spoiler]Also, can't you only battle Cynthia in Spring and Summer? Unless you're talking about the one time you battle her when you first meet her. Yeah, I ended up losing the first time because I only had one pokemon (at level 50) with me, and i accidentally accepted her challenge. Then I went back with a full team and kicked her ass.

Also beat E4 2/0 today. With pokemon level 64-66. Still easy.[/spoiler]
yes yes that

FruitFlow

LOL. Man, you guys are rushing this game too quick.
I'm still stuck in Twist Mountain.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

If you're in the postgame, go to Undella Bay. Dive and do the ruins challenge. Collect all items.
????
Extreme profit.

My god, 1.8million bucks.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 20, 2011, 02:03:37 PM
LOL. Man, you guys are rushing this game too quick.
I'm still stuck in Twist Mountain.
Happens when somebody is training a DEINO to nightmarish levels.

[spoiler]I'm currently training my team at the Nimbasa domes. If a doctor has a lvl. 65 Audino and you throw in a Lucky Egg...[/spoiler]

Nayrman

Managed to catch Landorus. Was... surprisingly easy with my Levitation abilitied Gengar that knew Hypnosis.