News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

I'm probably the only guy here who dislikes Scraggy

Oh God yes, I caught my exclusive roaming legendary.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 21, 2011, 11:17:57 AM

I don't feel either way for Scraggy. Never used him.

Also, which version? Black or White legend?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 21, 2011, 11:25:42 AM
I don't feel either way for Scraggy. Never used him.

Also, which version? Black or White legend?
White version.

Dog Food

Finally got the game yesterday (Black version), and played it for a little bit at around 1 AM. I'm not hardcore like you guys and I'm not a Pokemon know-it-all. So what you'll see in my log is a girl's newb perspective on how to play Pokemon.

KAY's Journey - #1

I started the game and named myself KAY. Chose Oshawott as my starter and battled against Bianca and Cheren. Lost against Bianco and her Tepig (darn critical hits), but won against Cheren's Snivy. I thought it really represented our dynamic friendship, though, so I was okay with how the battles turned out.

In Route 1 I caught Patrat and Lillipup. Kept Lillipup because he's OMGCUTE and a lot better than my Oshawott. Trained those two for a while (got them both to level 10), then caught up with my friends. Healed at the center, bought around 20 poke balls, then beat N quickly with Lillipup. I loved how it was cat vs. dog. Then I visited every house and talked to every person in the town.

Caught a Purrloin in the next route, but decided I didn't want a cat and a dog in my party (also N has a Purrloin, and I wanted our teams to be different - you know, the whole "cat vs. dog" thing again). Also, I found what Team Plasma had to say very interesting, as I've always wondered what Pokemon get out of the deal with humans. It seems to me we use them for labor and our entertainment (sure they get "love" in return, but that's not everyone, and do they really need that from us?). Still, I'll go with the game and defeat the apparent villains.

I battled Bianca and Cheren again in the next town with the Gym. This time I easily beat both of them. Trained my two Pokemon to level 12, visited every house and talked to every single person in the town, then saved because I was tired and wanted to sleep. As a sidenote, Lillipup's Pick Up ability is awesome. I got two ultra balls from him before I even entered the first town.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 21, 2011, 11:17:57 AM

Scrafty is more badass. Scraggy's just a wannabe.

Could've done with better names, though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Scrafty has too much of a serious "Get out of my face" look on it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 21, 2011, 12:22:50 PM
Scrafty has too much of a serious "Get out of my face" look on it.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 21, 2011, 12:49:13 PM

That must be where Scraggy's "Intimidate" ability came from.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 21, 2011, 04:06:23 PM
That must be where Scraggy's "Intimidate" ability came from.
It's using Leer, too.

Kayo

I promised myself I wouldn't advance further without a Hydreigon. As in, not explore the east side in depth or anything.

So I'm dedicated to breed the perfect Deino. I have all the tools for it. Modest nature, 31 IVs in Attack, Special attack, and Speed. And the egg move Dark Pulse.

So I made a flowchart. Enjoy but be warned as it contains minor incest.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

That End result Deino at the bottom looks like something I could never imagine. I can't wait.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME

GIMME that Deino!  That's plain awesome.

Kayo

Currently right around the incest stage. Bred the female Deino that gets to whore around twice.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Some Pokemon shouldn't be allowed to roam the sacred land we call New York expy Unova. That monster shouldn't live. *Loads up shotgun*