News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 02:46:12 PM
LOL. Try telling that to the people at Smogon.
I hear "High OU" over there all the time.
They probably just mean it will be a top OU threat striking fear into the hearts of 99% of the rest of OU.

It's only one undivided tier though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 04:35:31 PM
They probably just mean it will be a top OU threat striking fear into the hearts of 99% of the rest of OU.

It's only one undivided tier though.
Possibly.
I've just been hearing the term "High OU" there by a lot of people.

Anyways I'm going to be testing a MixedMence soon although I'm not sure what stat should be beneficial and hindered.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Zweilous grew to level 64!

What? Zweilous is evolving!
*Rargh*
~Evolution~
*GRAHNNGROAAARRRRRRGH*
Congratulations! Your Zweilous evolved into...
HYDREIGON!

I cannot contain my excitement
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Chandelure on March 22, 2011, 06:27:32 PM
Except it's reduced priority and 90% accuracy and Haxorus's Special Defense isn't so great. How'd you make it work?

Doesn't matter, you work around it. Ice(Ice Beam, primarily) is your only major threat, this move is heavily used in competitive pokemon but not so much in-game, so in-game you really can sweep just by using Dragon Tail and DD. I've gotten through the battle subway in no time at all by doing this.

The Riddler

Breeding Tepigs 'til I get a shiny.

Anyone wanna take a guess as to how many I'll have before I get one?

Already have 4 eggs and one hatched.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 26, 2011, 02:47:11 PM
Breeding Tepigs 'til I get a shiny.

Anyone wanna take a guess as to how many I'll have before I get one?

Already have 4 eggs and one hatched.
Are you using the shiny egg method?

On other news, looking for a Pokemon you don't have in the GTS is...crazy at the moment. Expect LOTS and LOTS of people asking for Reshirams and Zekroms. Oh, and lvl. 9 Thundurus to annoy you.

The Riddler

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 26, 2011, 02:51:49 PM
Are you using the shiny egg method?

On other news, looking for a Pokemon you don't have in the GTS is...crazy at the moment. Expect LOTS and LOTS of people asking for Reshirams and Zekroms. Oh, and lvl. 9 Thundurus to annoy you.
...Shiny egg method?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 26, 2011, 02:58:41 PM
...Shiny egg method?
Apparently, it's a method where you breed a Pokemon with an international Pokemon to increase the rate you get a shiny Pokemon. And the method is supposedly true.

The Riddler

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FruitFlow

I got a shiny Aerodactyl through breeding.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

If you don't believe me, here it is. The International Marriage Masuda Method.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_method

FruitFlow

Is Bulbapedia really that reliable compared to Serebii?
I mean it is after all a wiki. Something which can be edited by anyone with inaccurate info.

DededeCloneChris

Er... Well, it says that Smogon found this out, so...

FruitFlow

Well, then I guess if it's Smogon it's accurate enough to follow.

DededeCloneChris

Never mind, Serebii actually confirms it...and it seems to be better in Gen V.

http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml