News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

If both parents are from different regions (i.e. one American and one Japanese) the chance of hatching a shiny is lowered from 1/8192 to 1/2048. Still stupidly hard, but at least it's something.

Too bad shiny Emboar's ugly, IMO. I dislike a lot of the shiny colors, especially when they're too bright. All the light blue on Emboar isn't bad by itself but I don't like how some of the orange is still orange.

It's probably just me, though. Good luck, Rob.

I want a shiny Golurk. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Shiny Emboar looks awesome compared to Shiny Samurott.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Speaking of Shinies, I love how there is a shiny victini yet from what I've been told the game doesn't allow for a shiny to appear for Victini's interact.

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on March 26, 2011, 03:51:53 PM
Speaking of Shinies, I love how there is a shiny victini yet from what I've been told the game doesn't allow for a shiny to appear for Victini's interact.

Such a shame, seeing as how he looks so freaking awesome.

I also love Chandelure's shiny; he looks like a jack-o-lantern of awesome.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Chandelure on March 25, 2011, 01:38:45 PM
Zweilous grew to level 64!

What? Zweilous is evolving!
*Rargh*
~Evolution~
*GRAHNNGROAAARRRRRRGH*
Congratulations! Your Zweilous evolved into...
HYDREIGON!

I cannot contain my excitement
Welcome to the Hydreigon club.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 26, 2011, 03:51:53 PM
They had to add it just so the game doesn't crash if a shiny form is hacked. Same with Reshiram and Zekrom, even though they're all very subtle changes.

Maybe the 3rd game will be like the past 3rd games, where you can go back and catch Reshiram and Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower or wherever, and this time they CAN be shiny (Since it's not part of the in-game story, it would be post-E4 like always).

And maybe there will be a shiny event Victini released in the future. Either way, it's the same reason there was a ???-type Arceus that was programmed into DPPtHGSS even though it could not be legitimately obtained. Hell, the same reason they put Missingno. in Red and Blue, to prevent crashes from simple hacking.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Chandelure on March 26, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
They had to add it just so the game doesn't crash if a shiny form is hacked. Same with Reshiram and Zekrom, even though they're all very subtle changes.

Maybe the 3rd game will be like the past 3rd games, where you can go back and catch Reshiram and Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower or wherever, and this time they CAN be shiny (Since it's not part of the in-game story, it would be post-E4 like always).

And maybe there will be a shiny event Victini released in the future. Either way, it's the same reason there was a ???-type Arceus that was programmed into DPPtHGSS even though it could not be legitimately obtained. Hell, the same reason they put Missingno. in Red and Blue, to prevent crashes from simple hacking.

Oh, I see. That makes sense I guess.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on March 26, 2011, 07:49:31 PM
Oh, I see. That makes sense I guess.
See also Pirated ROM Anti-Exp Playthrough.

SkyMyl

Yay, I got Landorus and am using the Sentai Force reference Pokemon as a capture tool.

...Shiny Tepig line is hideous, might I add?

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 26, 2011, 08:36:42 PM
Yay, I got Landorus and am using the Sentai Force reference Pokemon as a capture tool.

...Shiny Tepig line is hideous, might I add?
Yay someone agrees with me.

How did you get both Tornadus and Thundurus?
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I got Landorus as well. Fairly easy.

You have to trade the other roaming legendary over to get Landorus. A friend sent me his Thundurus to get Landorus.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 26, 2011, 08:41:04 PM

You have to trade the other roaming legendary over to get Landorus. A friend sent me his Thundurus to get Landorus.
I know you have to trade, I'm asking MYL how he did it
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

The same way I'm getting Reshiram's 'Dex entry and a Snivy, and the same way I expanded my White Forest.

[spoiler]Exploitations of my older brother.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Nayrman on March 26, 2011, 08:41:04 PM

I don't know, Nayr. Took a few Ultra Balls without the aid of Thunder Wave.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 26, 2011, 09:11:15 PM
The same way I'm getting Reshiram's 'Dex entry and a Snivy, and the same way I expanded my White Forest.

[spoiler]Exploitations of my older brother.[/spoiler]
I don't know, Nayr. Took a few Ultra Balls without the aid of Thunder Wave.
Didn't think he's beaten the game yet.

Also, doesn't Thunder Wave like, not affect Landorus?
[move][/move]