News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Ground types are immune to TW, lol.

Also, how did you guys get Landorus with only one version?
Hack?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

SkyMyl had his brother, and I had a friend of mine trade over the other roaming legendary.

And MYL, I used Sleep. My gengar has levitate, so all Landorus could do is use sandstorm to slowly peck away at Gengar's health. So I just put it to sleep at low health and used about four or five ultra balls and that was it.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 27, 2011, 06:36:19 AM
SkyMyl had his brother, and I had a friend of mine trade over the other roaming legendary.

And MYL, I used Sleep. My gengar has levitate, so all Landorus could do is use sandstorm to slowly peck away at Gengar's health. So I just put it to sleep at low health and used about four or five ultra balls and that was it.
It's only got damaging Ground moves at that level? Awesome. I can catch it with a level 10 Gastly that knows Hypnosis if I want. Wait, I'll weaken it with Hydreigon first.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

I can now use the Wi-Fi features of Pokemon White without hijacking someone else's internet, from the comfort of my room. This means I can access the Dream World when it's available, and trade with everyone.

THIS.
CHANGES.
EVERYTHING.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 27, 2011, 09:24:51 AM
I can now use the Wi-Fi features of Pokemon White without hijacking someone else's internet, from the comfort of my room. This means I can access the Dream World when it's available, and trade with everyone.

THIS.
CHANGES.
EVERYTHING.
Me and you are going to have a battle of epic proportions. Just you wait.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

BTW, the Dream World and all the C-Gear stuff were delayed beyond March 30...

Important Note: You can fight Bianca Saturdays AND Sundays any time of the days, NOT just Saturday night.

FruitFlow

I think it's boring how the DW forces you to play mini games.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 01:50:18 PM
I think it's boring how the DW forces you to play mini games.

I think it's boring how the DW doesn't exist right now.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 01:54:09 PM
I think it's boring how the DW doesn't exist right now.
Man, I want my Iron Fist Timburr.

Kayo

I want my Speed Boost Blaziken >:[
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I think Iron Fist Infernape will outclass it though.

DededeCloneChris

I want my Truant Durant.

FruitFlow

Hustle Durant owns.
Truant was just a trolling attempt on GF's part since it's so dang powerful like Slaking and Regigigas.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 02:37:49 PM
Hustle Durant owns.
Truant was just a trolling attempt on GF's part since it's so dang powerful like Slaking and Regigigas.
Durant learns Entraiment(sp?), which copies its ability to another Pokemon.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 27, 2011, 02:38:50 PM
Durant learns Entraiment(sp?), which copies its ability to another Pokemon.
I'm pretty sure your opponent is smart enough to switch out after that though.
Which means you'll have wasted 1 turn due to immobilization on the next.