News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Tell that to my school 11 o clock "Curfew" on the internet.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Snivy on March 28, 2011, 04:45:29 PM
Tell that to my school 11 o clock "Curfew" on the internet.
Yup, very safe.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

I encountered a shiny Golbat and caught it. Awesome. :)

FruitFlow

Man I want a pink bat too. :(
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on March 30, 2011, 07:04:44 PM
I encountered a shiny Golbat and caught it. Awesome. :)
...where did you get such luck?

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 30, 2011, 07:07:14 PM

iunno. *rolls eyes* Pokemon seems to be the only thing I do have luck in. @_@;;

FruitFlow

Equipping Luck Incense raises your luck rating. :)

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 07:14:23 PM
Equipping Luck Incense raises your luck rating. :)
It doubles prize money and isn't quite relevant.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I don't remember who said this, or if it was even in this thread, but that Eel guy with Levitate makes sense, especially in that cave.
I mean, Gengar is clearly standing on the ground, yet has levitate. And these Eel things could easily use magnetic or electrical energy from the cave they're in to levitate off the ground, possibly create such energy themselves.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 30, 2011, 07:54:15 PM
I don't remember who said this, or if it was even in this thread, but that Eel guy with Levitate makes sense, especially in that cave.
I mean, Gengar is clearly standing on the ground, yet has levitate. And these Eel things could easily use magnetic or electrical energy from the cave they're in to levitate off the ground, possibly create such energy themselves.
I think the explanation for Gengar is this:

It was made before abilities. So they didn't think to show it floating.

When abilities came out, GF figures it would be unfair for a Trade evo to result in the removal of a great ability.

Also, Gengar has been shown levitating in the anime.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on March 30, 2011, 07:55:53 PM
I think the explanation for Gengar is this:

It was made before abilities. So they didn't think to show it floating.

When abilities came out, GF figures it would be unfair for a Trade evo to result in the removal of a great ability.

Also, Gengar has been shown levitating in the anime.
This guy's pre-evos are also clearly levitating, and were probably born levitating in a cave with electrical floating rocks. So "OSHI A GROUND MOVE, ELECTRICAL LEVITATION, ACTIVATE"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 30, 2011, 07:58:58 PM
This guy's pre-evos are also clearly levitating, and were probably born levitating in a cave with electrical floating rocks. So "OSHI A GROUND MOVE, ELECTRICAL LEVITATION, ACTIVATE"
I just think it's silly.

Especially the final form's animation. Bouncybbouncybouncy
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Tynamo is the only one that looks like its floating.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 30, 2011, 07:07:14 PM
Since you asked where, Golbats dwell in Challenger's Cave.

Also, I actually give a darn about Shiny Zubat line. They're annoying.

Woobat, on the other hand...