Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 12:47:19 PM
GTS?
He sacrificed a Zekrom for it.

Yes, deals at GTS are unfair as always.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 31, 2011, 01:23:55 PM

One of the many reasons I try to stay away from GTS.
Asking for stuff like Lvl 100 Magikarp/Feebas or Lvl 1 Mew/Celebi, etc.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I tried out the GTS the other day.

90% of all trades, no matter that they are, are asking for a Level 9 and under Zekrom.

I'm not even kidding.

Nintendo should put a filter so you're not allowed to ask for something at an illegal level like that. I'm pretty sure they can, as it's on the network rather than the cartridge.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 31, 2011, 01:31:16 PM
I tried out the GTS the other day.

90% of all trades, no matter that they are, are asking for a Level 9 and under Zekrom.

I'm not even kidding.

Nintendo should put a filter so you're not allowed to ask for something at an illegal level like that. I'm pretty sure they can, as it's on the network rather than the cartridge.
People seem to only do that to annoy the ones interested in the offer.
They either do it for pokemon they know you can't find in-game or pokemon you'll have a difficult time finding/capturing.
Or just plain do it for the lolz.

But yeah, something like this should have been resolved after Platinum.
Nintendo is just being lazy like they normally are when it comes to little things like this.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

If nobody changed their clocks, Winter will start tomorrow.

SkyMyl

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 31, 2011, 01:23:55 PM

Nah, someone in Japan wished for a Level 1-9 Male Gastly.

It's a good thing I imported a Male Gastly over from Diamond a few days ago.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 31, 2011, 01:46:37 PM

Do you plan to EV tame it, or did you just want it for the data entry?

SkyMyl

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 31, 2011, 01:46:37 PM

I said 90%.

Seriously, I was just looking for little things like Oshawott and people were being ridiculous.

Also yay winter tomorrow. It's really pretty in the game <3 Plus, my favorite Sawsbuck form.

Also, progress. I really plan on starting the east half now. I still want to IV breed/EV train some Gen V pokemon to use, and here's what I got so far:
Hydreigon (Done, ready for action. Level 64)
Golurk (Currently a Golett. Ev trained, but it's at level 20-something now, since I haven't trained it after finishing the EVs)
Galvantula (Currently a freshly hatched Joltik)
Scrafty (Still breeding this one)

I need two more.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

BOOOOOOO!!!
I still haven't caught a Shelmet.

Nayrman

You gave your Zekrom over for a tepig!? Dude, I could've gotten you one, and the other starter you don't have, as well as some other gen's starters (I just need a Bulbasuar and a Charmander and I have them all). Gah. I want a Zekroarm. Black electric dragon, c'mon. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk I guess. and yeah, the GTS is always full of bullpoop like that.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 02:56:46 PM
You gave your Zekrom over for a tepig!?
Actually he used a Ghastly.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 02:56:46 PM
You gave your Zekrom over for a tepig!? Dude, I could've gotten you one, and the other starter you don't have, as well as some other gen's starters (I just need a Bulbasuar and a Charmander and I have them all). Gah. I want a Zekroarm. Black electric dragon, c'mon. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk I guess. and yeah, the GTS is always full of bullpoop like that.
I still have my Zekrom. Not giving away my one-of-a-kind legendary I can't get legitimately twice.

And from the sounds of it, you seem to have a Squirtle on hand, I take it?

FruitFlow

LOL. What's with all the hate on Reshiram?

Custom

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 03:18:49 PM
LOL. What's with all the hate on Reshiram?

big white furry penis

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!