News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 31, 2011, 03:00:24 PM
I still have my Zekrom. Not giving away my one-of-a-kind legendary I can't get legitimately twice.

And from the sounds of it, you seem to have a Squirtle on hand, I take it?

Sorry, I may have misread your quote then. XD

Lol, sorry about that. You know me, sometimes I get a little over eager when reading things. Yeah, I have a squirtle. :D

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 03:18:49 PM
LOL. What's with all the hate on Reshiram?

I like Reshiram. It's just that I have it already so I don't need it. :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 03:26:07 PM
I like Reshiram. It's just that I have it already so I don't need it. :P
Imo, Reshiram's cry sounds a lot cooler than Zekrom's.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 03:27:45 PM
Imo, Reshiram's cry sounds a lot cooler than Zekrom's.
This is what I thought, and was one of the reasons I got black. It's a pretty cool thing to hear when I press start.

Also, I usually never use the cover legendary when I catch it, but Reshiram's typing appealed to me more than Zekrom's. I don't really care much for either of their appearances.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 31, 2011, 04:10:04 PM
This is what I thought, and was one of the reasons I got black. It's a pretty cool thing to hear when I press start.

Also, I usually never use the cover legendary when I catch it, but Reshiram's typing appealed to me more than Zekrom's. I don't really care much for either of their appearances.
Does this Gen force you to catch the mascots, or is it optional like as with every other Gen?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 04:15:21 PM
Does this Gen force you to catch the mascots, or is it optional like as with every other Gen?
You must catch it to proceed.

And no you can not check nature until after the game saves itself.

One thing I didn't like.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I thought you could make it faint and try to catch it again later at the bell tower?

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 04:43:23 PM
I thought you could make it faint and try to catch it again later at the bell tower?
If you make it faint it challenges you again. It puts you in front of it as if nothing happened (but any damage done to your pokemon will still be there)

Only if you have 6 pokemon in your party and the max 720 pokemon in your PC will it go to DragonSpiral Tower if you knock it out. But it's not worth it to fill up your box like that.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Oh.... that's kind of dumb then. @_@:;

I caught it on my first try so yeah...

Kayo

Nothing beats catching Reshy in a Premier ball.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Ultra for me. Didn't have any premier balls at time. :P

DededeCloneChris

FruitFlow

I'm aiming to catch my pokemon in nothing but Pokeballs.
Just as I have always done in each gen.

JrDude

I caught it with an Ultra Ball because it feels like tradition to do so.
Same with the Trio Fighters of this gen.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 31, 2011, 05:17:05 PM
I caught it with an Ultra Ball because it feels like tradition to do so.
Same with the Trio Fighters of this gen.
Trio?
I thought it was quadruplets.

Grass, Water, Rock and Steel.

Nayrman

The water horse isn't until later. Just means the three ones we can catch right now. :P