Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I think of the water one as a "Regigigas"
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Time to say something different.

I managed to catch all the Unova Pokemon of my version: Maractus, Solosis, and the eel-thing one.

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 31, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
I think of the water one as a "Regigigas"
So in other words the other 3 are required to get the last.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Rayquarian

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 01, 2011, 05:08:39 PM
It's awesome.
Yes. Yes it is.
It's a shame I won't be getting one any time soon though.

Kayo

Guys Guys GUYS
Check out the IVs of the Scraggy I just hatched.
Jolly, Moxie ability

Scraggy - #559 (Jolly)
HP: 25 - 28
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27 - 30
Speed: 31

IT'S PERFECT
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Why choose Jolly over Adamant?
Unless you plan to have DD?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 01, 2011, 06:17:13 PM
Why choose Jolly over Adamant?
Unless you plan to have DD?
Oh, of course. I forgot to mention that. It is going to be a Dragon Dance Scrafty that becomes quite hard to take down the more it stays in battle (Thanks to Moxie and its amazing STAB combo)
[move][/move]

Neerb

I have absolutely no idea how to determine IVs, nor do I have the will to retrain an entire team using them.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on April 01, 2011, 07:43:27 PM
I have absolutely no idea how to determine IVs, nor do I have the will to retrain an entire team using them.
Go to the judge in Nimbasa City's Battle Subway to get a vague idea.

Use an IV calculator (I personally prefer Metalkid's.)

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 01, 2011, 07:44:38 PM
Go to the judge in Nimbasa City's Battle Subway to get a vague idea.

Use an IV calculator (I personally prefer Metalkid's.)
I spoke to him once, but all he did was tell you the stats your pokemon are good in.
Thank God for calculations.

DededeCloneChris

It's winter! Now's the time to inspect the areas for new places to reach like the snowy slopes on Icirrus City and the hidden TM90 in Twist Mountain.

Oh, also, weekends net you two battles with Bianca if you beat the league a second time.