News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

I got a lot of shinies compared to most people.

Sneasel and Tangela (Crystal)
Pelliper (Twice!)
Eevee (then cloned the poop out of it go get all Eeveelutions)
Rhyhorn
Golbat

FruitFlow

Oh wow.
Cloning works for shiny too?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 03, 2011, 07:18:30 PM
Oh wow.
Cloning works for shiny too?
It's an exact clone, so yeah. Personality values would copy too.

I have more shinies than all of you.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I found a shiny Machop a year ago while EV training in Diamond/Pearl, and killed it off by mistake. XD
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 04, 2011, 01:16:11 AM
I found a shiny Machop a year ago while EV training in Diamond/Pearl, and killed it off by mistake. XD
I'd be too afraid of doing that and I wouldn't attack a shiny at all if I found it D:

Quick Ball go.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Chandelure on April 04, 2011, 03:25:27 AM
I'd be too afraid of doing that and I wouldn't attack a shiny at all if I found it D:

Quick Ball go.

You could always have a pokemon with false swipe on ya

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 04, 2011, 08:20:54 AM
You could always have a pokemon with false swipe on ya
"Always" is kind of rough. Considering I don't like to carry more than one "filler" pokemon with me, and that's usually a Flyer. I guess I could try some weird scheme to get a Smeargle that knows Fly, False Swipe, Sleep Powder, and some other move, maybe an HM like Surf. But that takes too much effort for that 1/8192 chance.

I do have some pokemon used solely for catching purposes (Like my Parasect: Spore, False Swipe, Aromatherapy; I seriously recommend this) but I only take them out when I go out catchin'.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Spearow, Fearow, and Farfetch'd can learn Fly and False Swipe.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on April 04, 2011, 09:44:12 AM
Spearow, Fearow, and Farfetch'd can learn Fly and False Swipe.
But no sleep moves or anything. When I have a flyer I like it to have a purpose other than flying.

For example, I usually carry around a Pelipper in Gens III-IV or a Swanna in Gen V, since they can learn both Surf and Fly. Both moves it's always good to have and I don't always have something else with surf.

Or there's my Volcarona with Fly and Flame Body to hatch my eggs faster.

Both are more important to me than always having False Swipe, I'm afraid.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 04, 2011, 03:25:27 AM

Quick Ball go.
Well, my primary focus was the EV taming, so I pretty much ignored the fact that it was a shiny.
And it was all by mistake.

Playat

Finally got Pokemon White along with Nintendo 3DS. My starter is Snivee. Just beat the 2nd gym leader and caught a few other pokemons along the way. Gonna get Victini next time I play.

FruitFlow

What's your current team?

Playat

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 06, 2011, 08:18:33 AM
What's your current team?

I'll post it later today. Caught Victini just now.

EDIT: I'm back. Just incinerated the 3rd gym leader with Victini.

Anyway here's my team as of right now.
Servine Lv.26
Timburr Lv.22
Victini Lv.20
Herdier Lv.17
Tympole Lv.20
Blitzle Lv.17

Also anyone know how to change the season? Its night time in-game when it should be daytime. I already set up the current time for the 3DS.

Kayo

Quote from: Playat on April 06, 2011, 11:50:30 AM
I'll post it later today. Caught Victini just now.

EDIT: I'm back. Just incinerated the 3rd gym leader with Victini.

Anyway here's my team as of right now.
Servine Lv.26
Timburr Lv.22
Victini Lv.20
Herdier Lv.17
Tympole Lv.20
Blitzle Lv.17

Also anyone know how to change the season? Its night time in-game when it should be daytime. I already set up the current time for the 3DS.
Season or time? It's always winter in April, and the sun sets an hour earlier than in spring (it's dark in-game pretty early). If you want a season change, wait until May and it'll be Spring. The seasons change each month.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Man, this sucks.
I have no way to get a Shelmet now, since they're all hibernating.