News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

GTS is open for you.

And people here are willing to trade as well.

FruitFlow

Well, I actually need it to be Timid female so that I can breed it for good IVs.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 06, 2011, 05:58:40 PM
Man, this sucks.
I have no way to get a Shelmet now, since they're all hibernating.

I mean

You could always GTS

Or trade with people
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 06, 2011, 06:19:13 PM
I mean

You could always GTS

Or trade with people
I refuse to step foot into the GTS unless I want a pokemon I know I can't get in my version or in-game.

Also, I need it to be a Timid female, and I doubt anyone is going to spend time trying to get me an egg for that.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 06, 2011, 06:29:40 PM
I refuse to step foot into the GTS unless I want a pokemon I know I can't get in my version or in-game.

Also, I need it to be a Timid female, and I doubt anyone is going to spend time trying to get me an egg for that.
I can get you one. :U
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Thanks to the little EXP mechanic they introduced (higher EXP if your PKMN's lvl is lower than the opponent's lvl, and lower EXP if your PKMN's lvl is higher than the opponent's lvl), evolving Pokemon that are lower leveled than your party is easier.

Why, with the help of three Exp. Shares, I EVOLVED THREE POKEMON AT ONCE. Now let me get two more Exp. Share to go beyond the impossible and...bingo.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 06, 2011, 06:36:08 PM
I can get you one. :U
Only if you don't mind.
Let me ask my bro first though.

JrDude

Well, I already heard a bunch of people here say they've cheated to see all the seasons, so you can manually change the month for 5 minutes to catch one, then the time will be "YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE FUTURE :O !!!" or past if you go backwards, but that's boring.
You can also do that trading thing people keep suggesting then breed it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 06, 2011, 08:43:35 PM
Thanks to the little EXP mechanic they introduced (higher EXP if your PKMN's lvl is lower than the opponent's lvl, and lower EXP if your PKMN's lvl is higher than the opponent's lvl), evolving Pokemon that are lower leveled than your party is easier.

Why, with the help of three Exp. Shares, I EVOLVED THREE POKEMON AT ONCE. Now let me get two more Exp. Share to go beyond the impossible and...bingo.
I was just thinking the same thing, I just evolved two at once (I only had two low level pokemon in my party)
EXAMPLE TIME
Fighting Cheren's level 65 Gigalith
Staraptor used Brave Bird!
Gigalith endured the wit hit Sturdy!
The recoil takes out the remaining 1/4 of Staraptor's HP
Me: Waitaminute *sees golden opportunity*
Go, Joltik! (Level 29 holding Lucky Egg)
~Joltik is faster than Gigalith~
Joltik used Thunderbolt!
Gigalith fainted!
Joltik gained tons of EXP!
Joltik grew to level 30!
Joltik grew to level 31!
Joltik grew to level 32!
Joltik grew to level 33!
Joltik grew to level 34!
Joltik grew to level 35!
Joltik grew to level 36!

It evolved along with my Scraggy that battle. :3
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 06, 2011, 10:52:17 PM
Well, I already heard a bunch of people here say they've cheated to see all the seasons, so you can manually change the month for 5 minutes to catch one, then the time will be "YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE FUTURE :O !!!" or past if you go backwards, but that's boring.
You can also do that trading thing people keep suggesting then breed it.
Does the Everstone mechanism still work on male pokemon, or is it back to female only.

JrDude

Good question, I'll let someone else answer it because I don't know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 07, 2011, 02:25:14 PM
Does the Everstone mechanism still work on male pokemon, or is it back to female only.
Yes. I've successfully passed natures with the father holding the Everstone in B/W.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Hey. Anyone have a Bulbasaur or Charmander they can breed for me? Just looking to fill out all my starters. Any help appreciated. If there's anything I have that I can breed for ya I'd be happy to.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on April 07, 2011, 06:46:16 PM
Hey. Anyone have a Bulbasaur or Charmander they can breed for me? Just looking to fill out all my starters. Any help appreciated. If there's anything I have that I can breed for ya I'd be happy to.
I've got a Venusaur I can breed ya.

If you've got a Squirtle to exchange, that is...

Nayrman

Yes, I can get you a Squirtle no prob. Just let me know when we can do it and FC's, thanks. Just need a charmander then.