News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Really? Thanks. Thanks to my 3DS I can hop on any time. Anything breedable you want that I happen to have?

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 07, 2011, 06:55:45 PM
Really? Thanks. Thanks to my 3DS I can hop on any time. Anything breedable you want that I happen to have?
I need some fossil pokemon or Zorua. Got a surplus of any?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I can breed a Zorua for you no problem. Shall we get online in about five minutes or so while I go breed an egg of him? Thanks. I'll send you my FC in that time.

Edit: Yep, got it all ready for ya. Check your PM's

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 07, 2011, 05:08:29 PM
Yes. I've successfully passed natures with the father holding the Everstone in B/W.
Alright, sweet.
So then it doesn't really matter if I get a Timid male then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Erm. Ok. Having some problems here. My game has glitched out slightly. Daily events such as Black city trainer, Cheren battle, Big Stadium, etc. are all acting as if I've already done them, despite me just turning the game on. Also, the old guy who gives you money in Black City for beating trainers has been glitched out for a few days now. The number kept going up as far as trainers I've beat, but he would constantly be asking for about 240 trainers beat, even though I was near 300. So essentially I could just ask him and he'd keep giving me free money. Until finally today he jumped from 240 to 300, while I'm at 290. So apparently he just fixed himself for no reason. Everything else seems to be working fine... Rather....peculiar.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 08:59:40 AM
Erm. Ok. Having some problems here. My game has glitched out slightly. Daily events such as Black city trainer, Cheren battle, Big Stadium, etc. are all acting as if I've already done them, despite me just turning the game on. Also, the old guy who gives you money in Black City for beating trainers has been glitched out for a few days now. The number kept going up as far as trainers I've beat, but he would constantly be asking for about 240 trainers beat, even though I was near 300. So essentially I could just ask him and he'd keep giving me free money. Until finally today he jumped from 240 to 300, while I'm at 290. So apparently he just fixed himself for no reason. Everything else seems to be working fine... Rather....peculiar.
What, what guy gives you money for beating the Black City trainers?! I've never seen him before, where is he?
[move][/move]

Nayrman

He's in the mart in the back left. He's an old man sitting next to the wall. Every ten trainers you beat he gives you 10,000.

For the past week or so he's been glitched up in my game. I kept beating trainers, but the amount he would ask for never went up, so I could literally just talk to him all I wanted for free money. I'll check all this again tomorrow after the day changes. Hopefully it's just a weird occurrence today.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 11:53:35 AM
He's in the mart in the back left. He's an old man sitting next to the wall. Every ten trainers you beat he gives you 10,000.

For the past week or so he's been glitched up in my game. I kept beating trainers, but the amount he would ask for never went up, so I could literally just talk to him all I wanted for free money. I'll check all this again tomorrow after the day changes. Hopefully it's just a weird occurrence today.
Oh, that's awesome! I'm probably at at least 30 even though I just really started a few days ago.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Yeah, it's a decent way to make money. I have ten people in my Black City, so I just beat them daily and get 10,000 for free. Between that and Abyssal Ruins I have more money than I could ever need. @_@;;

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 12:00:42 PM
Yeah, it's a decent way to make money. I have ten people in my Black City, so I just beat them daily and get 10,000 for free. Between that and Abyssal Ruins I have more money than I could ever need. @_@;;
I haven't yet found a need to have so much cash until I looked in my bag and found no healing items other than Full Restores and some Max Potions.

Yeah I think I have money for a poopton of Moomoo Milks, since they're probably the best deal out there and you can buy 'em 12 at a time.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Yep. But after Abyssal Ruins, you'll never need to grind for money again. I'm just waiting for water horse to be there for download event. I mean, we all know that's where he's gonna be.

Oh, and intercourse  Nintendo for not making their systems compatible. Why should me using a 3DS matter when we're trying to trade via DS game? X_X;;

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 12:10:43 PM
Oh, and intercourse  Nintendo for not making their systems compatible. Why should me using a 3DS matter when we're trying to trade via DS game? X_X;;
I'm not positive it's the 3DS, but I've only had a problem ever with you and MYL, and both of you use a 3DS. So I'm just assuming it's some kind of compatibility issue, though I can't see why.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

How'd you two get it to work? We should try that. I mean this makes zero sense. We both can get online, we both can see each other in the lobby, but can't connect. Nintendo, learn to internet!

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 12:14:33 PM
How'd you two get it to work? We should try that. I mean this makes zero sense. We both can get online, we both can see each other in the lobby, but can't connect. Nintendo, learn to internet!
Eventually we got it so if one of us set it up while the other was disconnected, then the other came back in to find it, it worked every time. But we tried this and it didn't work.
[move][/move]