News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

We haven't tried that today.... You leave and I'll set up a trade. If that doesn't work we'll do the opposite and I'll leave and you set up a trade.

DededeCloneChris

Hurray, I can finally prove that Nayrman is wrong about Nintendo. My 3DS and Pokemon White handle internet very good.

Nayrman

It's not so much the internet but moreso we can't get a DS and a 3DS to work together to trade on a DS game! This SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD!

DededeCloneChris

I so think it's some old hit that screwed up something inside a DS.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 08, 2011, 12:23:54 PM
I so think it's some old hit that screwed up something inside a DS.
This DSi is brand new I only got it like a week ago ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

It's called Nintendo doesn't know how to network for poop. We may have to GTS it. Is there a way for me to ask for a Charmander even though I haven't seen one? (I always thought that was stupid poop for GTS)

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 12:25:18 PM
It's called Nintendo doesn't know how to network for poop. We may have to GTS it. Is there a way for me to ask for a Charmander even though I haven't seen one? (I always thought that was stupid poop for GTS)
If you haven't seen it, the game treats it like you don't even know it exists, so no.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Is there any way to see it in game? This is getting stupid as all intercourse ....... Seriously Nintendo, it's like you don't want people to interact with each other.

Kayo

I'm getting a prefect three-bar signal here, I have a direct unobstructed space between me and my router why is this happening
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Exact same for me. God I really hate Nintendo sometimes...

Nayrman

Ok. Anyone with a 3DS and a charmander we can trade/trade back so I can just see the darn things so Chandelure and I can GTS this trade? Fuck Nintendo and their horrid internet connections.

DededeCloneChris

*Raises hand*

But you'll have to wait a little.

The Riddler

3DS can't trade with DS?

Nayrman

How long is "a little"? :P

Sure, thanks a bunch!

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 08, 2011, 01:19:40 PM
3DS can't trade with DS?

As far as I can tell... no... @_@;;

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 08, 2011, 01:19:40 PM
3DS can't trade with DS?
They can, I've just had terrible problems trying to connect with anyone using one over Wi-Fi. Maybe it's because the network is so clogged from everyone playing with the new Black and White games, but I've had more difficulty in particular with people using a 3DS.
[move][/move]