News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Okay, Nayr. I want you to catch me that Pokemon whose stuck on an egg shell. If you can catch it, I'll trade you a Charmander (egg or hatched?) for it.

Gimme your FC.

Nayrman

We just need to trade and trade back so Chandelure and I can GTS our trade.

DededeCloneChris

Uh, you REALLY don't want to do that. It's beyond risky to trade through GTS... Oh wait, there's negotiation.

Name: Hilda
FC: 2451-4332-0311

Nayrman

Ok, thanks. We'll do what we can. Thanks for hte help. I'll be online in a few minutes. Need to take the dog out. He's being whiny. @_@;;

Ok, heading online.

DededeCloneChris

Just don't forget to give your FC.

Nayrman

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 08, 2011, 01:45:37 PM
Just don't forget to give your FC.
4598-9515-2662

I sent you a PM with it. XD

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

Ok. Heading online.

.... you ARE using a 3DS right!?

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

Ok then. This is the same problems i've been having. @_@;;

Forget it. We'll try some other time. I'm too frustrated to put up with Nintendo's horrid online anymore.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2011, 02:01:29 PM
Ok then. This is the same problems i've been having. @_@;;

Forget it. We'll try some other time. I'm too frustrated to put up with Nintendo's horrid online anymore.
I think it's your 3DS then. Many of them have serious internet problems and you probably have to send it back.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Really? Gah. Fucking stupid Nintendo and their horrid internet. I'll send them another e-mail and ask.

Edit: No, it can't be the 3DS, as me and SkyMyl connected and traded just fine yesterday. It's gotta be something on Nintendo's end.

DededeCloneChris

Or instead of blaming Nintendo, blame your router. I'm honest when I'm saying that my router doesn't really work with online gaming. It's a cheap router. It might have been the cause that we couldn't connect properly.

Nayrman

Or I can blame Nintendo because the Dreamcast had smoother online interactions in 2000 while it's 2011 and Nintendo can't even do the basics right. So yeah... I still blame Nintendo

DededeCloneChris

Was the router different for that Dreamcast?