News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 08, 2011, 03:50:19 PM
Was the router different for that Dreamcast?
[sarcasm]Of course, I still use the same router as when I had a dreamcast[/sarcasm]

No, it's a different router. Just saying that if a 12 year old system on a 56k modem can have smoother internet connections, something is wrong with your online format.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 08, 2011, 03:38:54 PM
Or instead of blaming Nintendo, blame your router. I'm honest when I'm saying that my router doesn't really work with online gaming. It's a cheap router. It might have been the cause that we couldn't connect properly.
Well, 50% of the time it is Nintendo's fault actually.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Beat the Mistralton Gym Leader and got my 6th badge yesterday. Today just beat the Icirrus Gym leader with no sweat and now in the Dragonspiral Tower, getting ready to own Team Rock-I mean Team Plasma...again.

Current Team
Cryogonal Lv 32
Serperior Lv 40 - He's the big tank of my team as of now
Palpitoad Lv 33
Gurdurr Lv 36
Zebstrika Lv 36
Victini Lv 38

FruitFlow

How come the IV Judge doesn't show up in my version?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 08, 2011, 06:09:29 PM
How come the IV Judge doesn't show up in my version?
You might be looking in the wrong place. Battle Subway: As soon as you enter walk straight toward the center of the Gear Station. That first guy you see is the IV judge.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 08, 2011, 06:29:58 PM
You might be looking in the wrong place. Battle Subway: As soon as you enter walk straight toward the center of the Gear Station. That first guy you see is the IV judge.
I only see 4 people.
And nothing is near the front entrance except a machine.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 09, 2011, 12:20:34 AM
I only see 4 people.
And nothing is near the front entrance except a machine.
A...machine? Are you sure you're in the right building?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

He confused the Battle Subway for the Pokemon Musical. He's been asking the lady in the counter to check for his IVs, but he instead got to participate in a musical, having some nightmares seeing his Deino spinning in midair.

Also, I completed evolving all five Gen starters...except the Tepig I don't have.

FruitFlow

Yeah, I'm at the right place, but I don't see anyone near the entrance at all.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 02:07:51 AM
Yeah, I'm at the right place, but I don't see anyone near the entrance at all.
Oh the things you make me do
[spoiler=THIS Building right here][/spoiler]
[spoiler=THIS guy right here. Clear view of the entrance stairs to your right][/spoiler]
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 10, 2011, 08:32:07 AM
Oh the things you make me do
[spoiler=THIS Building right here][/spoiler]
[spoiler=THIS guy right here. Clear view of the entrance stairs to your right][/spoiler]
Yeah, I was in that building.
That guy is not there. Just 4 other people.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 09:12:22 AM
Yeah, I was in that building.
That guy is not there. Just 4 other people.
That...makes absolutely no sense at all.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 10, 2011, 09:21:18 AM
That...makes absolutely no sense at all.
Very odd I know.
It can't be version exclusive because he's doesn't show up in my brother's version either.
Maybe it's a glitch.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 09:28:30 AM
Very odd I know.
It can't be version exclusive because he's doesn't show up in my brother's version either.
Maybe it's a glitch.
Have you beaten the Elite Four yet?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow