News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 27, 2011, 06:18:45 PM
It is. And it doesn't even use it a lot (It didn't use it in my battle, not once. Then again it only got to launch one attack before I took it down).
It used it 4 times on me, and then started spamming Amnesia.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Well, spring is here in game. Since we got it in "autumn" I forgot what green looked like on the DS. X_X;;

Oh, and we can now battle Cynthia whenever we want once a day. Yay.

Neerb

... wow, I haven't played the game in like, weeks. School work, Super Street Fighter 4 3D, Custom Robo Arena, and various Zeldas have taken up my time.

Black City is going to be a ghost down, dang it.

DededeCloneChris

And so, Spring starts!

Playat

Just battled and beaten Cynthia today. Caught the last legendary dog, Virizon. I wonder if those other empty house by Cynthia is suppose to be occupied by someone in Undella Town. :/

Kayo

Quote from: Playat on May 01, 2011, 04:29:09 PM
Just battled and beaten Cynthia today. Caught the last legendary dog, Virizon. I wonder if those other empty house by Cynthia is suppose to be occupied by someone in Undella Town. :/
Undella Town is busy in the summer. Wait for then (I heard the music changes too!)

Also I haven't played in a week or so. I should pick the game back up soon, I've been waiting for Spring for a while now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Woooo!!! It's Spring!!!
And you know what that means for me.

First person to guess the irony in these images wins:

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Well for one you can't catch Shelmet in the winter, and you need one to obtain both Accelgor and Escavalier.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 01, 2011, 09:06:29 PM
Well for one you can't catch Shelmet in the winter, and you need one to obtain both Accelgor and Escavalier.
I'm not trying to get the Escavalier.
The Shelmet was caught in my version, and the Karrablast was caught in my bro's version.
My brother wanted the Escavalier, so that's why I caught it for him.

I caught both on my first try, and the natures too.

The irony is actually fairly simple.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 01, 2011, 09:11:12 PM
I'm not trying to get the Escavalier.
The Shelmet was caught in my version, and the Karrablast was caught in my bro's version.
My brother wanted the Escavalier, so that's why I caught it for him.

I caught both on my first try, and the natures too.

The irony is actually fairly simple.
But the IVs probably suck.

[spoiler]And they're women.[/spoiler]

OH I GET IT. They are good-natured, but female. ohoho
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 01, 2011, 09:12:43 PM
But the IVs probably suck.

[spoiler]And they're women.[/spoiler]

OH I GET IT. They are good-natured, but female. ohoho
LOL. I'm not going to EV tame this one.

The really good thing about these 2 is not only are they good-natured + Female, but I can also breed for the Egg moves along with the good natures.
That way I'm getting 2 for the price of 1.
I also want Hydration over Sticky Hold.

You got half of the irony right, but not the whole.
It does indeed have to do with their natures though.

FruitFlow

Holy crap. I just found a Modest Female with Hydration.
Sweet.

DededeCloneChris

Luckily, I stumbled upon a Japanese player who wanted to trade Dittos. At last, I have a true Japanese Ditto and him/her a Canadian Ditto. Matsuda Method, here I come.

FruitFlow

Haven't gotten my 8th badge yet.
In fact, I haven't even played in about a week.

Kayo

I haven't played in a while. I've been reliving the 3rd gen the past few weeks.
[move][/move]