News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Week #4 Theme (21 July)

Started by Chloroform?, July 21, 2008, 10:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloroform?

In Dill's absence, he has told me to take over sig of the week for him. The theme for this week will be villains. They can be villains from video games, movies, or anything else you can think of.

captainjacksparrow

Macawmoses

Compared to all of your other sigs, that is a little unbelievable.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mackormoses on July 22, 2008, 01:03:33 PM
Compared to all of your other sigs, that is a little unbelievable.
Pretty much because i use two programs. 1 is ms paint which is ussally use and one is photo shop which i can only use on my dads laptop which i have to get permisoon to use ever seince my friend broke it.

Macawmoses

Can you show me some other sigs you've made?

captainjacksparrow

Macawmoses

Far from my best work, but I am on sig making hiatus....so, gotta get back into it with practice. Anyways

:x

This is from Advance Wars, if you didn't know. Also, text is my other name. Purple didn't seem like a good choice of a color scheme, but looking at the original render, it seemed to work. I did, however, use the black to offset that all....

:x

captainjacksparrow

i think it looks good. also do you like my joker?

Chloroform?

I like that purple one a lot. And the Joker one would be better if he wasn't dissolving so much. I think you went a tad overboard with that.

Macawmoses

The part about the Joker I like a lot, though, is that purple dissolve, it looks like the Primids in Brawl. It is a neat look.