News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Week #5 Theme (29 July)

Started by Chloroform?, July 29, 2008, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloroform?

Because I'm posting this a day late, you will have until Saturday to submit a sig for it.

The theme this week is comics. You may choose any character as long as they are from a comic series. Go crazy.

Macawmoses

You made a sig in 20 minutes?I'll work on mine, it seems Caulder wasn't a hit, so, I'll have to try again. Although, I wish I could enter my Dr. Doom sig :(

Chloroform?

Yeah man, if that sig is old then it's unsubmittable.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Chloroform? on July 29, 2008, 09:07:37 AM
Yeah man, if that sig is old then it's unsubmittable.
:-[ ill have to take my sig out then. Didnt know the sig thats enterd has to be new. Because i made that a year ago. Any way working on new sig going to take me a day (4 hours but im getting soul calibur 4).

Chloroform?

Here is mine.

I need a new style.

Macawmoses

You need a new style? I need a new style, mine is getting bland. Anyways, far from my best work, but I had absolutely no idea this week, which didn't help. So, the first comic book character I thought of was a fellow Canuck, that's right, the gun wielding ninja, Deadshot.

It is far from a good sig, but, whatever. :x

If anyone actually like this sig, and you want to wear it, I can give you a copy with your name.

Chloroform?

Ours are like polar opposites. Mine is boring and has nothing really going on in it, and yours has so much going on in it that I don't even know what it is.

Macawmoses

Chloroform?

Yeah, the thing with me is that I only make good sigs if I'm really inspired by something. Pretty much all of my best ones have been where someone showed me a picture to use and I got an idea from it.

Macawmoses

Same. Something that interests me, and I can make a great sig. My Caulder sig (one I am using) stemmed from my obsession with AW: DoR

captainjacksparrow

yes its bad compared to my joker sig but im spending more time on soul calibur 4 right now then on making a good sig.