News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD.

Started by NiMa74, June 25, 2009, 03:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

It's a sad day for music indeed.

Recently, I had been getting more and more into MJ's music and it's so sad to hear of a legend passing.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Dog Food

And of course, the day of his death, they remember him by talking about his alleged rape. We should be remembering the good times of Michael Jackson. Before... everything else. At least for today.

R.I.P MJ (and Farrah Fawcett)
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Lohn Jocke

Fuck, I hate today.
My 360 crashed, I ended up looking like a joke for the last day of school, my skin got intercourse ing cut off from a knife (I can't cook for poop) and now MJ is dead.
Fucking great. >=(

Magnum

Didn't like his voice. Didn't like the stuff he did. But it's always sad when someone dies. And I will admit he changed the music industry in a way. So...

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Jono2

RIP Jacko

I don't think that there's a person in the world that their death would be recognized as widely as his.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

StarWindWizard7

My co worker said, " I guess Michael Jacksons heart couldn't Beat it".

I was laughing but at the same time I was like "dude, that was wrong" ...

As I said before in the other thread, R.I.P. M J.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 25, 2009, 08:24:51 PM
My co worker said, " I guess Michael Jacksons heart coudln't Beat it".

I was laughing but at the same time I was like "dude, that was wrong" ...

As I said before in the other thread, R.I.P. M J.
My mom made the same joke... it's in such terrible taste X_X:;
Music videos of MJ are just tallying up on Youtube. I think four of the top 20 downloaded songs on iTunes magically grew to MJ songs during the course of the day.

JrDude

I liked his music, even though I like, never listened to it. He will always be remembered, even though he was used for many inappropriate jokes.
Also Mystic, he isn't the king of Rock, Elvis is.

RIP Michael Jackson.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 25, 2009, 09:01:38 PM
I liked his music, even though I like, never listened to it. He will always be remembered, even though he was used for many inappropriate jokes.
Also Mystic, he isn't the king of Rock, Elvis is.

RIP Michael Jackson.
1. Elvis is blah.
2. "King of Pop, Rock, and Soul" was coined by Elizabeth Taylor, no one has has complained about it almost 30 years after so...

On Amazon's top 25 best selling, MJ has 19 albums (counting Jackson 5/Jacksons albums). On the top 100, he fills up a good portion of it.

He has dominated iTunes as well. Every news station is covering it. Every celebrity on the planet is releasing statements. Now the media respects him. Too bad they couldn't treat him like a fellow human when he was alive.

JrDude

Quote from: Mystic on June 26, 2009, 12:50:56 AM
1. Elvis is blah.
2. "King of Pop, Rock, and Soul" was coined by Elizabeth Taylor, no one has has complained about it almost 30 years after so...

On Amazon's top 25 best selling, MJ has 19 albums (counting Jackson 5/Jacksons albums). On the top 100, he fills up a good portion of it.

He has dominated iTunes as well. Every news station is covering it. Every celebrity on the planet is releasing statements. Now the media respects him. Too bad they couldn't treat him like a fellow human when he was alive.
That's life. You get the most respect when you're no longer a part of it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

According to wikipedia, a lot of users used his name to look for information about his death that wikipedia itself crashed.

...But it also says that Thriller was sold a lot after his death.

Well...have a good afterlife.

R.I.P., Michael Jackson.

P.S.: Does anybody know if he had a videogame of himself?

Zovistograt

I found out at my senior prom last night >.>;

The radio station we were listening to in the limo ride back was playing nonstop MJ.  I suppose I never really got into his music but I must say it's quite good.

It saddens me when any music artist dies...and yet, you know that all they put into the world is immortalized in something people can enjoy.  I think that's a positive note.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 26, 2009, 08:27:53 AM
According to wikipedia, a lot of users used his name to look for information about his death that wikipedia itself crashed.

...But it also says that Thriller was sold a lot after his death.

Well...have a good afterlife.

R.I.P., Michael Jackson.

P.S.: Does anybody know if he had a videogame of himself?
Yes, SEGA made a arcade/Genesis game called Moonwalker (after his self promoting movie) where you play as MJ and "rescue" kids by beating thugs/zombies/etc. The AVGN did a video on it. It sold quite well because it's one of the rare times where you can actually play AS the celebrity in a game they really have no business in. Sports games really don't count in that regard. It'd be like playing as Ozzie Osburne in a Vampire game or something.

Mystic

BET Awards dedicated to MJ.

Jamie Foxx and Ne-Yo performing I'll Be There was pretty good.
Janet spoke, Joe showed up. I'd much have preferred Janet singing, but like she's in the spirit to...

Hopefully the release of TII is soon...

Tsumaru

I've been listening to the Thriller album ever since he died.

RIP.  There will never be another.