News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What is your favorite musical instrument?

Started by Cecil_and_Kain, July 24, 2009, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil_and_Kain

What instrument really stands out as your favorite when you listen to the songs you usually listen to?

Light

I've taken a liking to hearing piano and violin in rock songs, so stuff like that usually stands out for me.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

Drums, though I never learned how to play D=
[move][/move]
Dude .

Talim

Piano..*swoons* I wanna learn how to play it so bad..;_;

Kaso

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 24, 2009, 11:31:12 PM
Drums, though I never learned how to play D=

You hit things, and they make noise. How hard can it be?

My favorite instrument is a synthesizer, or if not applicable, an acoustic guitar.

Castanets are fine too.

JrDude

Quote from: Kaso on July 25, 2009, 04:44:07 AM
You hit things, and they make noise. How hard can it be?
I heard somewhere that it's the hardest instrument to master.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

If I could play an instrument, it'd be bass guitar.

A major inspiration would be former Metallica bass guitarist, Cliff Burton.  Damn, he was awesome.
meh

metroidhunter777

Whenever it's there, a trumpet. Mainly because I play it and I love it. This'll be my sixth year?

Anyways, just think about the songs that trumpets have made awesome. Penny Lane by The Beatles (and several other songs off of the Magical Mystery Tour album), awesome Chicago songs, music from our favorite vidja games (Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Star Fox Assault...), and even how it's been used in standard symphonic band and orchestra pieces (Gustav Holst's The Planets Suite and First Suite in Eb my favorites), among many other things. Definitely the best sounding instrument out there. <3

The bass guitar comes in a kinda distant second, though.

Zovistograt

VOCALOID2

It has been and will always be the pipe organ.  There seems to be no limit to how awesome that thing can be.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Water ☮

I play the bass guitar and it has been my favorite for so long! I am always finding myself listening for the bass in the background whilst my friends are listening for the guitar or drum solos.

In second come the Melodica and Ukulele!
These instruments are tons of fun! they make me happy! I have yet to learn the melodica but I'm learning a bit of uke from my friend. I have to save up some money to buy one for myself though ;_;

Tsumaru