News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Big Brother 11

Started by Ron, August 13, 2009, 11:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

Who else is watching the actual show.
I'm intercourse in sh*tting my pants with excitement for Jeff to use the Coup'de Tat or whatever tonight.
Jesse, Natalie and Chima (reminds me of a Chia pet) should all leave the house immediately.
I wanted Casey to win, but now that he's gone, I'm all for Jeff. Jordan is too stupid.

Click me ^

Light

I wanted Casey or Ronnie to win. But they're both gone now, so meh. =\ I guess I'd like to see Michelle win. It'd be funny if Jordan ended up winning, though. I don't really like Jeff, and Russell pisses me off immensely. Can't wait until he leaves the House.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ron

Quote from: Big Brother on August 13, 2009, 06:04:15 PM
I wanted Casey or Ronnie to win. But they're both gone now, so meh. =\ I guess I'd like to see Michelle win. It'd be funny if Jordan ended up winning, though. I don't really like Jeff, and Russell pisses me off immensely. Can't wait until he leaves the House.
Interesting you say that.
I actually like Russel more now, not because of his personality, but because he's actually playing his own game and not listening to Jesse and Natalie anymore.
Michelle's a two-faced liar. I dislike her greatly. Jordan's too stupid to ever win. And Jeff I like because he's pretty much just a nice guy.

I never wanted Ronnie to win. He was too corny.

Click me ^

Light

Well, bump because we're at the final three now. Either Jordan or Kevin will win the last HoH competition. Opinions? Predictions?

I think Kevin will win the HoH Competition, take Natalie with him, and win the game. Although, I think it'd be more awesome if Kevin and Jordan were in the final two.

Nayrman

reality shows suck... massively

Ron

Quote from: Big Brother on September 12, 2009, 01:12:52 PM
Well, bump because we're at the final three now. Either Jordan or Kevin will win the last HoH competition. Opinions? Predictions?

I think Kevin will win the HoH Competition, take Natalie with him, and win the game. Although, I think it'd be more awesome if Kevin and Jordan were in the final two.
It'd be better for Kevin and Jordan. I really really really dislike Natalie as a person.
It's sad. This season has sucked in my opinion. All the good players have been booted out and all that remains are the players that floated by with someone else "Jordan - Jeff" "Natalie - Jesse" "Kevin - Lydia"

At this point though, Kevin should win it. I think he'd win either way. But It'd be cooler if he won with Jordan getting 2nd. At least she deserves some money.

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2009, 01:23:00 PM
reality shows suck... massively
Seriously. GTFO. You're not helping anyone by posting something that's just there to piss people off.

Click me ^

Nayrman

Quote from: Ron on September 12, 2009, 08:05:23 PM

Seriously. GTFO. You're not helping anyone by posting something that's just there to piss people off.
Just statin' the truth here.

Lohn Jocke

Ron

Quote from: Nayrman on September 13, 2009, 06:16:09 AM
Just statin' the truth here.
Most do. I enjoy this one, and that's your opinion. I'm guessing you've never even seen the show.

Click me ^

Light

Damn you, Jordan. Damn you. ;___;

Ron

Better she won than Natalie.

Click me ^

Light

Quote from: Ron on September 19, 2009, 08:43:35 PM
Better she won than Natalie.
Yeah, but everyone knows Kevin should have won. Damn Jordan for making a smart decision for once.

Ron

Quote from: Big Brother on September 19, 2009, 09:42:27 PM
Yeah, but everyone knows Kevin should have won. darn Jordan for making a smart decision for once.
Yeah I woulda rather had Kevin win. xD
I know. She won and actually made the right choice. xD

Click me ^