News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

My new Youtube channel.

Started by Riosan, September 28, 2007, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Some of you guys know about how my old Youtube account, RiosaNinja, was closed. So I made a new channel, and if my old one is brought back, it would become my alt.

Some of you guys add me back, please.

http://www.youtube.com/Riosan215
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

sonicdude164

...̅̅̅

Riosan

Actually, now that I look at it, I got this email.

"This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation claiming that this material is infringing:

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide."

So now I can't upload movie trailers? What BS.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on September 28, 2007, 02:00:06 PM
Actually, now that I look at it, I got this email.

"This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation claiming that this material is infringing:

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide."

So now I can't upload movie trailers? What BS.
pwned by Fox D:

that sucks  :'(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)